BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

video insperation for next racing season

4 posters

Go down

video insperation for next racing season Empty video insperation for next racing season

Post  Larry T December 24th 2011, 10:23 pm

im starting to get the itch for next season to roll around last race out of the trailer we did one test run and went 5.50@127.5

watch for the blue mustang 10.5 outlaw car its suppose to have a bbf twin turbo.they said it ran a 4.2xx during the race on sunday.

the white mustang we discussed earlier in the year is in the vid.the guys sold this car the new owner change a bunch of stuff and they had some issues.i told u guys i couldnt tell what size the X brand motor was but i can now.earlier in the year it was a 465 sbc in august they put in a 511 bbc.dynoed over 700 tork and over 1100 hp allmotor they called their 711 motor.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpeedyCRX88
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

video insperation for next racing season Empty Re: video insperation for next racing season

Post  res0rli9 December 24th 2011, 10:38 pm

Cool

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

video insperation for next racing season Empty Re: video insperation for next racing season

Post  richter69 December 25th 2011, 12:52 am

I hear ya Larry, I cought myself diggin through the vids earlier today..............dont get me wrong I like workin on the car, but I damn sure like drivin it a lot better. I got me a few new toys to play with in the meantime........thanks again for the hook up.......... Cool
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  valleydawg December 25th 2011, 8:28 am

Nice!
valleydawg
valleydawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down