BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

77 Mustang II Hairy glass hood

3 posters

Go down

77 Mustang II Hairy glass hood Empty 77 Mustang II Hairy glass hood

Post  Moodyblues January 1st 2012, 11:10 pm

I know this is a shot in the dark but I need one of these before I place an order to Hairy Glass. Mine has just seen too much action over the years and I put a new hairy glass frontend a couple of years back.

Thanks

Russ

cell 423-718-3279
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

77 Mustang II Hairy glass hood Empty Re: 77 Mustang II Hairy glass hood

Post  dr's wife racing January 3rd 2012, 12:18 pm

Moody call Craig,he doesn't have the hood you need but may can make one if yourds is suitable for a mold.He also has all kinds of neat fiberglass stuff for mustang II side scoops front spoilers custom and factory type.He does fiberglass at his home for a living he has a big intrest in must. II stuff.I'll pm you his # He is in cullman Al so not too far from you. He makes good stuff don't know if youve seen it or not but he made hood doors and deck lid on my fox.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues January 4th 2012, 11:42 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:Moody call Craig,he doesn't have the hood you need but may can make one if yourds is suitable for a mold.He also has all kinds of neat fiberglass stuff for mustang II side scoops front spoilers custom and factory type.He does fiberglass at his home for a living he has a big intrest in must. II stuff.I'll pm you his # He is in cullman Al so not too far from you. He makes good stuff don't know if youve seen it or not but he made hood doors and deck lid on my fox.

Thanks I will give him a call. I know the new ones from Hairy glass are $270, I was just seeing if there was a possibility someone new of one that wasnt being used.
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

77 Mustang II Hairy glass hood Empty mustang hood

Post  c-main January 28th 2012, 9:00 am

Hi there i have a fiberglass hood for mustang II stock type no holes have been cut in to it for hood scoop 125.00 plus frieght send me your e-mail and i can send pics thanks curt.
c-main
c-main

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down