BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plug for UCC and Lenny

4 posters

Go down

Plug for UCC and Lenny Empty Plug for UCC and Lenny

Post  soupbean January 6th 2012, 1:01 am

I am not one to typically do this, then again I can't remember the last time I was given a reason to want to but I had a converter issue and because of you guys I called up this guy Lenny at UCC. I have to honestly say I have never had such friendly and helpful customer service in my life. I am in no way affliated with Lenny or UCC as I was directed towards him through you guys but customer oriented people as they are stand out to me. When I envision an american company, this is the customer oriented people that I see. You just don't see much of that these days. I haven't even tested my newly reworked converter yet but I am already a happy customer! They go above and beyond for even a little pee-on in the racing community like me. Highly recommended!!!
soupbean
soupbean

Back to top Go down

Plug for UCC and Lenny Empty Re: Plug for UCC and Lenny

Post  nuclearcobra January 6th 2012, 9:29 am

X2 Lenny is da man cheers my c6 converter will be going to him for a restall as well,he did a awesome job on my small block converter in my cobra 2 Very Happy He be the converter king
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 6th 2012, 9:37 am

I think I own a dozen UCC T-shirts..........which reminds me............I could use some new ones...hint hint Wink
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  ultimatelenny January 6th 2012, 2:03 pm

Thanks guys. We just love what we do and found that doing business the old fashioned way is still the right way. Treat your customers the way you would want to be treated, with respect instead of viewing them as just a number on the bottom line. I raced (sorry guys) NHRA Stock and Super Stock Wedge and Hemi cars for 25 years in Div 1, so I know what it's like on the other side of the fence when your looking for some honest info or guidance with a combo. We appreciate every customer, regardless of what their status is in the racing world. We work with all our customers to make sure that they are completely satisfied with their experience with Ultimate, whether it was purchasing a converter or just needing some info and help.

PS - Hi John.......let me know what ya need buddy.
ultimatelenny
ultimatelenny

http://www.ultimateconverter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down