BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damn kids

+6
mtacqua
Maddmattmustangs
GT300TD
nuclearcobra
bbf-falcon
dave d
10 posters

Go down

Damn kids Empty Damn kids

Post  dave d January 26th 2012, 10:38 am

A 65-year-old man who was knocked off his bicycle by three teenagers on a Pennsylvania trail shot two of them, killing one, police said according to reports.

The Reading Eagle newspaper said the wounded teen, 16, was taken to hospital and the third, aged 15, was taken in for questioning and was later committed to a youth center.

The paper said the mother of the slain boy, 16, asked officials not to release his name until she had been able to tell other members of the family what happened.

The incident happened on the Thun Trail near a bridge over the Schuylkill River, between Reading and West Reading just after noon Wednesday.

"There was one juvenile who was shot and is deceased [and] another juvenile who was shot and is in surgery," Police Chief Jed Habecker said, according to a report by the WFMZ-TV station.

According to police, the 65-year-old was riding his bicycle when the teens knocked him to the ground, the station said.

Police said two teens then assaulted the man, who drew his gun and shot them.

The man was released by police after they consulted with District Attorney John Adams late Wednesday, WFMZ reported.
dave d
dave d

Back to top Go down

Damn kids Empty Re: Damn kids

Post  bbf-falcon January 26th 2012, 12:29 pm

Can't blame him,he feared for his life.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra January 26th 2012, 12:33 pm

Good f'n little punks got what they deserved cheers i guess the whole NO FEAR theme didn't work out for them this time as so many young kids live by today. They still don't get it, video games don't bite back but real life does sometimes Twisted Evil
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD January 26th 2012, 1:03 pm

Hate to hear about someone dying over something like that , but as Rick said he probably feared for his life. I always have thought that with the amount of violence on TV and video games it becomes ingrained in some kid's minds. Some kids seem to think it's normal to act that way. Maybe if more incidents like this happen they will start to think differently.
I heard on the news that some concealed carry laws are going to be changed in our favor, great news. Maybe if cowardly criminals thing that old man that they are about to rob is carrying, they might think twice Suspect No .

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs January 26th 2012, 5:59 pm

I went right after my conceal and carry the day i turned 21. Never hurts to be prepared for the worst and hope to god you never have to use it.
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  mtacqua January 26th 2012, 11:18 pm

hopefully the old man doesn't get in any trouble. sucks the kid died, but play with fire and occasionally you get burned.
mtacqua
mtacqua

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 January 27th 2012, 3:46 am

Seems to me those kids probably needed thier ass's kicked and kept inline a long time ago by their parents...... IMO they should have been taugh a whole better how to act toward and treat their elders.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  mtacqua January 27th 2012, 7:40 am

dfree383 wrote:Seems to me those kids probably needed thier ass's kicked and kept inline a long time ago by their parents...... IMO they should have been taugh a whole better how to act toward and treat their elders.

Yep, I don't think it is tv, video games, etc. It is lack of parenting, and people not being held responsible for their actions.
mtacqua
mtacqua

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH January 27th 2012, 8:40 am

mtacqua wrote:
dfree383 wrote:Seems to me those kids probably needed thier ass's kicked and kept inline a long time ago by their parents...... IMO they should have been taugh a whole better how to act toward and treat their elders.

Yep, I don't think it is tv, video games, etc. It is lack of parenting, and people not being held responsible for their actions.
that also how I see it . blame starts at home . TV/games, just passing the blame

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  72mav January 30th 2012, 3:04 pm

Hopefully he wont get sued.
We have a law in michigan that covers people who defend themselves in cases like this. The offenders family cant come back and sue... Cool
Texas has it, last i knew.
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty January 30th 2012, 9:28 pm

Mess with the bull, and sometimes you get the horns. Wink
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content