BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIB Chassiswork front motorplate .... [b]SOLD[/b]

2 posters

Go down

NIB Chassiswork front motorplate .... [b]SOLD[/b] Empty NIB Chassiswork front motorplate .... [b]SOLD[/b]

Post  69bluehotrod February 1st 2012, 11:23 pm

Hope this can help somebody:

The motor plate is designed to bolt between the water pump and the engine block and make installation and removal of the engine easier. The trapezoid shape allows this one piece design to strengthen the front of the chassis. Material is ΒΌ" thick 6061-T6 aluminum, computer-machined to accurately match the engine. Extra-large-sized trapezoidal-shape (39x30x12") will fit Ford 429 or 460 engine applications.
SKU: 6019

This is a new in the box unit, retails for $129.00.
I'll take $75.00 buyer pays shipping
ships from : Grand Prairie, TX. 75050

NIB Chassiswork front motorplate .... [b]SOLD[/b] 424872_336941293007132_100000737912441_1103244_694950927_n1

Last edited by 69bluehotrod on February 6th 2012, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sold unit)
69bluehotrod
69bluehotrod
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://rainbowvacuumsalesservice.com/

Back to top Go down

NIB Chassiswork front motorplate .... [b]SOLD[/b] Empty Re: NIB Chassiswork front motorplate .... [b]SOLD[/b]

Post  Wayne Pearce February 2nd 2012, 8:50 am

I will take it, if it's not already spoken for. US postal money order okay?

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

NIB Chassiswork front motorplate .... [b]SOLD[/b] Empty Re: NIB Chassiswork front motorplate .... [b]SOLD[/b]

Post  69bluehotrod February 2nd 2012, 12:18 pm

Wayne Pearce wrote:I will take it, if it's not already spoken for. US postal money order okay?

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

Hey Wayne,
had a member respond @ 12:43 am & one @ 4:30 am on it, however they have not confirmed yet... I will give him till the end of the day if no respnse I'll give you a shout ok? Cool

Last edited by 69bluehotrod on February 2nd 2012, 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : private message)
69bluehotrod
69bluehotrod
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

NIB Chassiswork front motorplate .... [b]SOLD[/b] Empty sold: pending payment

Post  69bluehotrod February 2nd 2012, 2:10 pm

Unit is sold pending payment
69bluehotrod
69bluehotrod
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  69bluehotrod February 3rd 2012, 1:56 am

[b]SOLD
69bluehotrod
69bluehotrod
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wayne Pearce February 3rd 2012, 9:16 am

It's just as well that I didn't get that motor plate, after rereading your description, and looking more closely at the picture, I realized it wasn't what I thought it was. I'm getting ready to make a motor plate for my son's Mustang that fits between the block, and the timing case cover. Remembering what a P.I.T.A. it was when I made one for my car, I thought I was going to get away easy - okay, where did I put that sawzall??

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

NIB Chassiswork front motorplate .... [b]SOLD[/b] Empty motor plate

Post  69bluehotrod February 3rd 2012, 1:16 pm

Wayne,
was looking at an old front cover & thinking about what you are wanting to do, and to make that work one would have to mill the cover the thickness of the motor plate & I not sure thats gonna work out... good luck though... there aint nothin that cant be done with a few good hand tools...lol

"we are certfied to do anything , with absolutly nouthing" !!!!!
69bluehotrod
69bluehotrod
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wayne Pearce February 3rd 2012, 3:07 pm

Yeah, I know what's involved as I've done one already. I know that the cover needs to be milled a 1/4" to compensate for the thickness of the motor plate. The only trick is to find a machine shop that wants to bother with the set up for such a "nickle & dime job". The shop that did the last one for me won't do it this time, they're even denying that the did the first one! There was a milled cover in the buy, and sell a while back - but I could'nt come to an agreement on the price, so I had to pass on it.

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

Last edited by Wayne Pearce on February 3rd 2012, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected spelling)

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down