BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for oil pan, fabbed valve covers, and crank.

3 posters

Go down

Looking for oil pan, fabbed valve covers, and crank. Empty Looking for oil pan, fabbed valve covers, and crank.

Post  Barney February 8th 2012, 12:25 am

Looking for a Moroso foxbody oil pan preferably pn 20625, also looking for a set of fabbed BBF valve covers, electric water pump, and 4.500 stroke forged crank, 3vane vacuum pump. Let me know what ya got.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for oil pan, fabbed valve covers, and crank. Empty Re: Looking for oil pan, fabbed valve covers, and crank.

Post  bigblok2000ranger February 8th 2012, 5:51 pm

I have had an add for that oilpan up for about 2 months already. I found a place for the fabbed vavlcecovers for a smoking price I can send you a link. damnit now I can't find the link.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Looking for oil pan, fabbed valve covers, and crank. Empty Re: Looking for oil pan, fabbed valve covers, and crank.

Post  BOSS 429 February 8th 2012, 7:34 pm

your lost?
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 12th 2012, 7:50 pm

Found valve covers and water pump. Just need vacuum pump and crank.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down