BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big thanks to Charlie Evans ...finally got it to the track!

4 posters

Go down

Big thanks to Charlie Evans ...finally got it to the track! Empty Big thanks to Charlie Evans ...finally got it to the track!

Post  birdracer April 16th 2012, 11:00 am

Charlie ..the dragster has made it to the track finally....went right into the 4.70"s @ 145 plus...this with a 50 deg race track and test and tune prep. it was rattling the tires after the shift badly,the ol tug boat motor was really pulling out there!The injection tune seems right & happy,engine has so much left its not funny.pretty heavy too,1975 lbs with me in it..I am well satisfied with this set up so far..Thanks...Brian Wheat

birdracer

Back to top Go down

Big thanks to Charlie Evans ...finally got it to the track! Empty Re: Big thanks to Charlie Evans ...finally got it to the track!

Post  bruno April 16th 2012, 11:33 am

congrats Brian cheers

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Big thanks to Charlie Evans ...finally got it to the track! Empty Re: Big thanks to Charlie Evans ...finally got it to the track!

Post  c.evans April 16th 2012, 12:34 pm

Thank you Brian. It wasn't anything I did, I think you are a mighty fine racer in your own right Exclamation

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  72mav April 16th 2012, 4:28 pm

Brian, Do you still still have your T-bird?
Regards.
Al
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  birdracer April 16th 2012, 5:31 pm

Yes still have the Bird,it is complete yet,just hibernating this season while I try this dragster I built.. Smile

birdracer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down