BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBF Power wins Pinks All Out.......

+12
D. Sea
res0rli9
TravisRice
mico
jbozzelle
Mark Miller
westsideford
maverick
Dagwood
prosandguy
deerhunter3814
ThndrChkn
16 posters

Go down

BBF Power wins Pinks All Out....... Empty BBF Power wins Pinks All Out.......

Post  ThndrChkn September 25th 2009, 1:05 am

Just watched the episode from Martin, Michigan... The winner was driving a '96 Mustang with BBF power... Cool Cool Cool

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

BBF Power wins Pinks All Out....... Empty Re: BBF Power wins Pinks All Out.......

Post  deerhunter3814 September 25th 2009, 2:04 am

cheers cheers cheers
deerhunter3814
deerhunter3814

Back to top Go down

BBF Power wins Pinks All Out....... Empty Re: BBF Power wins Pinks All Out.......

Post  prosandguy September 25th 2009, 2:43 am

Did you catch the yellow, lifted ranger in the promo ads for that episode? Thats my cousin, my old TFS street headed 460, runs 12.80s with lots of wheel hop.
prosandguy
prosandguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dagwood September 25th 2009, 7:54 am

I was disapointed with the show..First off no pictures of my car, Just cause they didn't pick a 9 sec class.
And the show just isn't as good with out Nate Pritchard on it. Glad to see a few nice Fords in the run off.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick September 25th 2009, 9:01 am

They decided to expand on what made the show so successful.....So now they have TWO bald headed idiots at the starting line. Rolling Eyes
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn September 25th 2009, 9:18 am

maverick wrote:They decided to expand on what made the show so successful.....So now they have TWO bald headed idiots at the starting line. Rolling Eyes

Yeah really... I especially liked the part in the finals when Rich's twin idiot asked the old guy in the Mustang how he felt knowing, he was up against the "Whole Chevy Nation"... The guy told him, "I'm not against the Chevy Nation, just that guy in the other lane"... That idiot looked like some killed his dog... I'm glad to see the Fords starting to show their prowess... Cool Cool

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  westsideford September 25th 2009, 10:55 pm

Was cool to see that car make it to the end.

Wonder if he's on any of the forums?
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller September 26th 2009, 1:25 am

Doug,

My buddy was at the Martin,Michigan Pinks with his 69 Camaro.He told me about the guy with the Mustang with a BBF winning.He is a Chevy guy but said he was glad to see the Mustang win since the guy with the Chevy was a local guy that lived close to Martin,Michigan and everybody was cheering for him.Plus the guy with the Mustang lives pretty close to us hear in Northeast,Ohio.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle September 27th 2009, 11:34 am

What did that car run? That other bald headed guy said on the show that he built that car just for that show. BTW, I can't stand that other bald guy and the new guy in the booth verifying the ET

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  mico September 27th 2009, 8:02 pm

maverick wrote:They decided to expand on what made the show so successful.....So now they have TWO bald headed idiots at the starting line. Rolling Eyes

You think hes bad on the show, you should hear him on the radio here in Denver. Rolling Eyes

They had the Armdrop deal at Bandimere and Willy (the other bald guy) raced and won a totally fixed 32 car field. The closest car to his was 3 tenths slower some where 8 tenths. What a joke. He did split the $4000 with the other 31 drivers.

mico

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice September 27th 2009, 8:21 pm

Mico,
Any chance of you taking the Fairlane to one of those pinks??

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  westsideford September 28th 2009, 12:41 am

One of my YT friends was there to record it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znDWZoSBxHs&feature=channel_page
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 September 28th 2009, 7:49 am

Yep. good oh FORD POWER Very Happy Cool Cool

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea September 28th 2009, 12:14 pm

They tried to cheat the BBF Mustang out of a win with the 3rd run where he was "Too Fast" however the last run he beat the other guy by the same amount, about 3/4 of a car, and it was "Good" Rolling Eyes
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn September 28th 2009, 6:45 pm

Yeah, I noticed that too Damon... That retard in the tower, Brian Bassone is one of the biggest butt clowns I've ever seen... Just another Chevy biased jerkwad... I also liked the part where the old guy in the Mustang said it was getting really hot 'cause he couldn't run his fans to keep the battery up... That Willy dude, got all excited like the Chevy was gonna take it away... One thing I noticed about the BBF, is they can handle the heat pretty well if it comes to that...

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  sg86coupe September 28th 2009, 9:16 pm

And when they told Rich that the mustang was hot, he said he didn't care, put it on the line. I get the feeling Ford are the least popular make. But then I've never liked Rich (clueless how did he get a show) and Willie what a nut hugger.

sg86coupe

Back to top Go down

Post  gary o September 29th 2009, 2:03 am

It looked to me that the race that they had to re-run becuase of the timing system going down that the ford won that race as well. They showed just a snippet of the finish line camera and I think with a closer inspection the ford won that first (or second?) race fair and square.

gary o

Back to top Go down

Post  spoiler September 30th 2009, 11:43 pm

just dont get pinks,why stage the cars then have some ass-clown drop his arms? its no more than a index race,but it draws a huge crowd like pro-wrestling ,i wonder if the fans attend real drag races? looks like you have to be bald and drive a chevy to win!!!

spoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick October 1st 2009, 7:57 am

Oh, I don't know about that. Willie wets his pants every time he sees a MoPar in the water box. Rolling Eyes
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRedFord October 1st 2009, 8:26 pm

The characters on that show are all tools. Need all new hosts. PLEASE get rid of Rich and Wille the nut hugger.
OldRedFord
OldRedFord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down