BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats Randy Moore ! Runnerup in a Dixie Doorslammers

+15
bbf-falcon
ThndrChkn
D. Sea
capri-sun
maverick
TravisRice
BBFmustang
342g
56Tbird
DILLIGASDAVE
RapidRuss
KY JELLY
Nevs
schmitty
c.evans
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Congrats Randy Moore !  Runnerup in a Dixie Doorslammers Empty Congrats Randy Moore ! Runnerup in a Dixie Doorslammers

Post  c.evans September 27th 2009, 12:27 am

race at Northwestern Tennessee Dragway Sat. night. We're proud of you Randy! Very Happy Randy took out a couple of the faster Pro Mod cars with a fine job of driving and cutting good lights on the .400 pro tree. He's got his Mustang running good. Cool

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Congrats Randy Moore !  Runnerup in a Dixie Doorslammers Empty Re: Congrats Randy Moore ! Runnerup in a Dixie Doorslammers

Post  schmitty September 27th 2009, 12:32 am

WTG Randy Twisted Evil
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Congrats Randy Moore !  Runnerup in a Dixie Doorslammers Empty Re: Congrats Randy Moore ! Runnerup in a Dixie Doorslammers

Post  Nevs September 27th 2009, 3:20 am

Congratulations, Randy Exclamation Cool
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY September 27th 2009, 4:57 am

thanks guys , thought it was a fluke from improperly set mph traps , but it laid down one 136 mph 1/8 mile run in the left lane and three 137 mph runs in the right Very Happy zero water in the puke tank cheers and .400,.402,.427, .428 lights Twisted Evil .

The track was a little tricky in the middle it got rained on this morning and it was rattling the tires around mid track. Also had 3 deer at the end of the track on one run affraid Twisted Evil

Last edited by KY JELLY on September 28th 2009, 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  RapidRuss September 27th 2009, 6:15 am

Allright Randy !! You sure are knocking um down lately ! Good for you bud ! cheers
RapidRuss
RapidRuss

Back to top Go down

Post  DILLIGASDAVE September 27th 2009, 6:21 am

Great job Randy. Twisted Evil
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs September 27th 2009, 9:03 am

Also had 3 deer at the end of the track on one run affraid Twisted Evil

Randy, deer+fiberglass=trouble... Wink Laughing :!:Glad you missed them Exclamation
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird September 27th 2009, 10:20 am

way to go Killer Cool
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g September 27th 2009, 10:50 am

Good job Randy.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  BBFmustang September 27th 2009, 11:00 am

congrats another awsome performance of the BIG BLOCK FORD cheers
BBFmustang
BBFmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice September 27th 2009, 8:33 pm

afro king Laughing

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick September 27th 2009, 8:53 pm

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em. Cool
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  capri-sun September 27th 2009, 9:38 pm

good job jellyboy ,, need to put paper cutouts of deer at the end of the track more often,, congrats jelly boy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
capri-sun
capri-sun

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea September 28th 2009, 12:27 pm

Congrats Randy cheers When my car grows up, it wants to be just like yours lol!
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY September 28th 2009, 6:28 pm

This event was a charity event for relay for life. Here is a couple pics of a banner made for the event with Louie Williams beautiful blown vette that was auctioned off for $225 .

The drivers in the pic are from left Mr Jim Clement , Me , Brian Williams, Louie Williams, Brian Lambert, and Mickey Barnickell.

Congrats Randy Moore !  Runnerup in a Dixie Doorslammers IMG_4312%20-%20Copy

Congrats Randy Moore !  Runnerup in a Dixie Doorslammers IMG_4313%20-%20Copy
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn September 28th 2009, 6:35 pm

Cool deal Randy... It's cool to see racing events put their hats in the ring for organizations like Relay for Life...

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon September 28th 2009, 10:36 pm

Nice Job Randy, What did you do to stop the puking?

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs September 28th 2009, 10:41 pm

What did you do to stop the puking?
I was curious about that myself? Idea
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon September 28th 2009, 10:43 pm

Awesome job Randy.I was telling Blake earlier,them NMRA boys better be ready for you!!!---RED
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY September 28th 2009, 11:17 pm

Nevs wrote:
What did you do to stop the puking?
I was curious about that myself? Idea

Lem and Phillip had advised me I had a head gasket leaking a while ago and I did not think it was. I thought it was a cooling system issue. Anyway more than likely imo the problem was caused by a cooling system issue which Lem had already been on me to change Shocked .

What happened is the head was moving around when it was wide open and had sheared the fire ring on 2 cylinders and was leaking cylinder pressure into the cooling system causing it to puke water.

The heads were milled and new gaskets followed by a re torque of the heads after getting the engine up to heat and letting it cool.

I am excited to see what it will run at the nmra event next weekend after last weekend. I posted the 3 rd fastest mph by 1 mph and this was against 2 blown bbc and a 598 bbc with big chiefs with about 400hp of nos in a jerry hass promod chassis . Brian Lambert the driver of the promod I ran in the finals said he could not believe how well my car was running on the big end . He was obviously sand bagging but he caught me and let off and had to get back in it twice .
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs September 28th 2009, 11:20 pm

Cool deal, Randy. Glad you found the problem. I look forward to hearing how you run at BG as well. Best of luck Exclamation
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt September 29th 2009, 8:45 am

Nice job! Congrats Randy Moore !  Runnerup in a Dixie Doorslammers Woohoo
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea September 29th 2009, 11:53 am

KY, When are you guys arriving at BG? We will be in the same spot, the "BBF Love Triangle" lol!
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Coupe Devil September 29th 2009, 3:18 pm

How are Brian and Louie doing? I used to talk to them pretty regular when they'd come in the store. I assume Brian got that car finished?
Coupe Devil
Coupe Devil

https://www.facebook.com/NCSpeedlab

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY September 29th 2009, 5:40 pm

Damon we should get there around 10 am friday save me a spot for the motorhome Very Happy

Brad
, Louie and Brian are doing good .Brain had a tooth ache the other night so he was in a little pain . Brian got his car done, but had a thin spot in a cylinder that cracked, he is down for the year with that. He thinks a sleeve will fix it. They both are spraying nos on top of the blowers Very Happy
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum