BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale Yates D-3 cylinder heads and components

Go down

For Sale Yates D-3 cylinder heads and components Empty For Sale Yates D-3 cylinder heads and components

Post  nathan mann June 3rd 2012, 3:07 pm

For Sale nascar pull off Yates D-3 cylinder heads(one complete,and damaged one bare)They were bought this way. damaged head need 2-seats,2-guides and some clean up in chamber.The head is not busted just beat up in chamber area.these heads have very good port work done by roush racing.I paid $1500.00 heads when bought.$2200.00 plus shipping. I can E-mail pics if needed. If you have questions call me @501-580-5406 ask for Nathan

I also have matching 9.200 deck fully ported intake manifold for $450.00 plus shipping. i also have for sale a set of custom brand new diamond pistons for heads 4.185 bore,1.505 compression height,fully coated, gas ported,heavy duty pins,total seal rings. these pistons are low compression for blower or turbo.I paid over $1400.00 for pistons and rings when they were bought,I still have receipt. I will take $600.00 plus shipping for pistons.If you want pics of anything let me know your e-mail and I will send then to you.If pay pal is used there will be a fee added to cover pay pal fees.

nathan mann

Back to top Go down