BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if your child did this?

+5
69F100
maverick532
ThndrChkn
bigblok2000ranger
blown86hallet
9 posters

Go down

What if your child did this? Empty What if your child did this?

Post  blown86hallet June 22nd 2012, 10:18 am

blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

What if your child did this? Empty Re: What if your child did this?

Post  bigblok2000ranger June 22nd 2012, 10:32 am

My kids wouldn't be able to sit for a week and I would make them apologize to her in front of all their peers.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  blown86hallet June 22nd 2012, 10:48 am

I heard about this on the Radio, this is blowing up! Huge deal..

Did you see one of the boys that did this is a Police officers son...

Strong little ole' lady.!
My hats off to her....
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger June 22nd 2012, 10:53 am

Unfortianetly alot of parents don't seem to be parenting these days!
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn June 22nd 2012, 12:39 pm

I heard about this also. This all boils down to a lack of discipline. All because we as parents are not allowed to discipline our kids, and the kids are taught this in the schools. My daughter came home in grade school one day, and told us she could have us arrested if we ever spanked her again. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I truly admire this woman for her courage, and IF she was able to perform her duties as a bus monitor, those kids would've been shut down on the spot. When I rode the bus, even in high school before I started driving, we didn't have bus monitors, but there was a clear understanding that the bus driver was boss. He/She would pull over and phisically put someone off the bus and leave them standing there on the road. My parents told us if we ever got kicked off, not to call them for a ride, and we'd "BETTER NOT BE LATE FOR SCHOOL EITHER" !!

Ya know, the good 'ol days weren't full of only good times. The were full of experiences in life. Both good and bad. Kids nowadays just have no idea what it is to "experience" anything... Parents are forced by the laws to give kids what they want and let them do as they wish, or suffer the consequences. I have a couple pieces of broken sheetrock in my house that I haven't fixed, and they serve as reminders to my kids and their friends as well, that my house is MY house, and is not to be disrespected... Example: 2 summers ago, my son was misbehaving/disrespecting his mom, who is in a wheelchair (for those that don't know). I went in the kitchen to see what was going on, and told him to knock it off. The 2nd time I went in the kitchen I had to make him leave the kitchen. That was strike 2. Strike 3 came when he went back in the kitchen and when I asked him nicely to leave and go back to his room, he turned and said he hated my guts and came at me with his fists clinched. Now I have a big crack in the wall from the "understanding" we came to. Wink

Point being, kids have no respect for authority of any kind anymore. If parents were allowed to control their kids, (like in the good 'ol days) alot of the problem would dissolve...

It's a sad sad place to live anymore...
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

What if your child did this? Empty trouble with kids

Post  maverick532 June 22nd 2012, 2:09 pm

this strikes a chord with me , this kind of behavior was never tolerated by my grandparents , my parents , and as a parent myself it is not tolerated period !

maverick532

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 June 22nd 2012, 3:15 pm

maverick532 wrote:this strikes a chord with me , this kind of behavior was never tolerated by my grandparents , my parents , and as a parent myself it is not tolerated period !

X2 I remember back when my youngest daughter was misbehaiving in Walmart when my Mother was with us she pulled my daughter up out of the buggy and spanked her butt.This lady was watching and came over and told Moma she was going to call the law that she could not be spanking a little one it was against the law.Moma told her if she didn't get out of her face she would give her a reason to call the law after she beat her ass all over the store.She told the lady that what wrong with children now days people like her saying you can spank your youngans.I want get into what easle was said on here but I think yall know what she said to the lady.My Mother don't use cus words but she let the lady have some that day it suprized the shit out of me hearing my mom get on that lady.But the law was never called.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger June 22nd 2012, 6:09 pm

69F100 wrote:
maverick532 wrote:this strikes a chord with me , this kind of behavior was never tolerated by my grandparents , my parents , and as a parent myself it is not tolerated period !

X2 I remember back when my youngest daughter was misbehaiving in Walmart when my Mother was with us she pulled my daughter up out of the buggy and spanked her butt.This lady was watching and came over and told Moma she was going to call the law that she could not be spanking a little one it was against the law.Moma told her if she didn't get out of her face she would give her a reason to call the law after she beat her ass all over the store.She told the lady that what wrong with children now days people like her saying you can spank your youngans.I want get into what easle was said on here but I think yall know what she said to the lady.My Mother don't use cus words but she let the lady have some that day it suprized the shit out of me hearing my mom get on that lady.But the law was never called.

I was in the local grocery store one evening and my daughter was misbehaving and I told her to knock it off and she yelled "NO" so she got popped in the mouth, the lady behind said don't that little I calmly turned around and told her if she would like I could beat her kids that were stuffing their pockets with candy and gum illegally, she shut the hell up and slapped the shit outta her little thieving kids. I walked out with a big smile and my daughter was behaving.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller June 23rd 2012, 12:31 am

ThndrChkn wrote:I heard about this also. This all boils down to a lack of discipline. All because we as parents are not allowed to discipline our kids, and the kids are taught this in the schools. My daughter came home in grade school one day, and told us she could have us arrested if we ever spanked her again. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I truly admire this woman for her courage, and IF she was able to perform her duties as a bus monitor, those kids would've been shut down on the spot. When I rode the bus, even in high school before I started driving, we didn't have bus monitors, but there was a clear understanding that the bus driver was boss. He/She would pull over and phisically put someone off the bus and leave them standing there on the road. My parents told us if we ever got kicked off, not to call them for a ride, and we'd "BETTER NOT BE LATE FOR SCHOOL EITHER" !!

Ya know, the good 'ol days weren't full of only good times. The were full of experiences in life. Both good and bad. Kids nowadays just have no idea what it is to "experience" anything... Parents are forced by the laws to give kids what they want and let them do as they wish, or suffer the consequences. I have a couple pieces of broken sheetrock in my house that I haven't fixed, and they serve as reminders to my kids and their friends as well, that my house is MY house, and is not to be disrespected... Example: 2 summers ago, my son was misbehaving/disrespecting his mom, who is in a wheelchair (for those that don't know). I went in the kitchen to see what was going on, and told him to knock it off. The 2nd time I went in the kitchen I had to make him leave the kitchen. That was strike 2. Strike 3 came when he went back in the kitchen and when I asked him nicely to leave and go back to his room, he turned and said he hated my guts and came at me with his fists clinched. Now I have a big crack in the wall from the "understanding" we came to. Wink

Point being, kids have no respect for authority of any kind anymore. If parents were allowed to control their kids, (like in the good 'ol days) alot of the problem would dissolve...

It's a sad sad place to live anymore...

Doug,

I thought the same thing if i was the Bus Driver i would have stopped the Bus and made them get off and walk.If the parents would have said anything they could have watched the video tape to see what their rotten kids did.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD June 23rd 2012, 9:55 am

Wonder what's going to happen to the brats that caused this...probably nothing! It's really great that this lady is receiving so much support and some vacation $$$ too Very Happy

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  crittersf1 June 24th 2012, 10:46 pm

It's nothing but lack of respect, several ass-beating would fix this.
crittersf1
crittersf1

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield June 24th 2012, 11:06 pm

bigblok2000ranger wrote:My kids wouldn't be able to sit for a week and I would make them apologize to her in front of all their peers.

X2 I don't know how many are school teachers on here but it is bad in the schools all over. My opinion the millions of dollars that are spent on bullying should be spent on teachers sallary and law enforcement and not those in higher positions that already make a good sallary. God and good parenting would take care of this. All jokes aside we have to many little Johnny's in school now! affraid
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum