BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-85 consistent

4 posters

Go down

E-85 consistent  Empty E-85 consistent

Post  hillbillyerv July 16th 2012, 5:50 pm

any one using e-85 for their race car? we finally have a e-85 dealer local so i was thinking of making the switch if it will be consistent. any advice is welcome thanks Erv.
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

E-85 consistent  Empty Re: E-85 consistent

Post  rmcomprandy July 16th 2012, 7:22 pm

hillbillyerv wrote:any one using e-85 for their race car? we finally have a e-85 dealer local so i was thinking of making the switch if it will be consistent. any advice is welcome thanks Erv.

The E-85 fuel itself is not consistent, (out of the pump). Anywhere between 62% and 87% ethanol content is allowed and a variance can be expected.

If you have the ability to check your fuel and keep it the same ... it will run consistent.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger July 16th 2012, 7:38 pm

Buying it by the barrel should alleviate that issue and also help avoid paying the road tax on it as well saving a few more bucks.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon July 16th 2012, 8:15 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
hillbillyerv wrote:any one using e-85 for their race car? we finally have a e-85 dealer local so i was thinking of making the switch if it will be consistent. any advice is welcome thanks Erv.

The E-85 fuel itself is not consistent, (out of the pump). Anywhere between 62% and 87% ethanol content is allowed and a variance can be expected.

If you have the ability to check your fuel and keep it the same ... it will run consistent.

I have heard the same Crying or Very sad

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down