BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chucks video from BG, added Dans last pass as well.

+26
Notch 501
GTmustang
the1969fordguyinky
chuck
Mark Miller
Lonewolf1970
cletus66
David Cole
AZFairlane
56Tbird
bbf-falcon
Treeyasoon
Tommyj466
IcallhimGeorge
69F100
342g
ThndrChkn
billandlori
pipedobber
Nevs
72mav
bigblockfox468
QtrWarrior
Doug Rahn
bruno
jasonf
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chucks video from BG, added Dans last pass as well. Empty Chucks video from BG, added Dans last pass as well.

Post  jasonf October 4th 2009, 2:53 am

The people behind us were yelling and screaming because of the water leaking from Chucks car so as I was turning to see what was going on they started the race. I spun around to catch the race but you will see I lost him at the end of the pass while trying to catch up with the zoom. I had to download some shareware to convert my VOB files to mpeg for photobucket so there is a little blurb from that company in the middle of the video. I will try and get Dans pass up when it is done loading as well. Definitely not a good day at BG. The most important thing is Chuck is OK. It is hard to see on the smaller size but by the front drivers tire you can make out the water running out. If you make it full page size you can see it a lot better.

Chucks video from BG, added Dans last pass as well. Th_Chucksvideo

Last edited by jasonf on October 4th 2009, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Chucks video from BG, added Dans last pass as well. Empty Re: Chucks video from BG, added Dans last pass as well.

Post  bruno October 4th 2009, 5:18 am

wow......Chuck im glad your ok buddy that was a hard hit , sorry about the loss of the car but she is replaceble ......

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Chucks video from BG, added Dans last pass as well. Empty Re: Chucks video from BG, added Dans last pass as well.

Post  Doug Rahn October 4th 2009, 5:29 am

Damn that was a hard hit. I'm glad the big guy is okay.
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior October 4th 2009, 7:40 am

X2, Glad the Big guy is ok after that hit..
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 October 4th 2009, 8:35 am

OMG! I hate to see stuff like that happen. X2 on what everyone else has said. Glad to hear he's ok Wink

Last edited by bigblockfox468 on October 5th 2009, 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  72mav October 4th 2009, 9:08 am

X2 here .
Talked to Chuck last night. Glad your okay. I saw first drag-race accident when I was five. Will never forget it.

You guys down there with Chuck,go take him somewhere and get those aches and pains rubbed out. Shocked Poor guy deserves it Wink Damn, When it rains it poors.
Let us know if we can be of any help.
Regards.
Al
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf October 4th 2009, 9:18 am

Here is Dans last pass.

Chucks video from BG, added Dans last pass as well. Th_DanHobbs
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs October 4th 2009, 10:41 am

I can't believe how hard Chuck hit. I'm just glad he's alright. This could have been far worse...but, they make more cars.
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  pipedobber October 4th 2009, 10:56 am

Damn guys, sorry you guys had such a rough weekend. Glad everyone is alright though. Chris

pipedobber
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori October 4th 2009, 11:09 am

I hate to see a wreck at the track. Shame to have your car wrecked like that, VERY glad your OK Chuck. I'm sure you'll be hurtin worse today...

We thinking about ya!!

Bill

Last edited by billandlori on October 4th 2009, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn October 4th 2009, 12:14 pm

bruno wrote:wow......Chuck im glad your ok buddy that was a hard hit , sorry about the loss of the car but she is replaceble ......

X2 Chuck... Cars can be fixed... Glad you're OK...

Tough luck about your engine Dan-O... If I was closer, I'd send ya the 521 to finish your season on, since I'm done for the year up here...

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  342g October 4th 2009, 12:40 pm

Looks worse every time I watch it, you are a lucky man Chuck, we know who your co-pilot was, Dan sorry about your motor, but I'm sure it will be done in time for the next bash, bigger, and better. Sad Sad
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori October 4th 2009, 12:50 pm

What happened to Dano's motor?? I guess I was focused on Chuck's bad deal..... scratch

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 October 4th 2009, 1:14 pm

Dan Hobbs has #3 piston and rod in the oil pan. The block is broke and some damage to the heads and etc. this is what c.evans said on the other post ky jelly @ nmra
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IcallhimGeorge October 4th 2009, 1:24 pm

Man this sucks.

Im glad everyone is ok. Friends are quite a bit harder to replace than sheetmetal and pistons.

Take care guys. You'll both be racing again soon.
IcallhimGeorge
IcallhimGeorge
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommyj466 October 4th 2009, 1:49 pm

Wow, what a $hytty weekend. That video of Chuck is pretty nasty. Glad he is apparently OK. Sorry about Dan's bad luck as well. Everybody drive carefully coming home!

TJ
Tommyj466
Tommyj466

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 October 4th 2009, 1:49 pm

IcallhimGeorge wrote:Man this sucks.

Im glad everyone is ok. Friends are quite a bit harder to replace than sheetmetal and pistons.

Take care guys. You'll both be racing again soon.

x2 on that
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Treeyasoon October 4th 2009, 2:26 pm

Glad to hear everyone is o.k.....I hate to see guys tear their stuff up but, it can be replaced....lives cannot.
That was definately a hard hit on the wall....almost head-on from the looks of it. affraid
If Dan's stuff had let go later in the run, it may not have been pretty either.
Hang in there guys...It'll get better.
Jeff
Treeyasoon
Treeyasoon

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 4th 2009, 5:47 pm

Man, Thats a hard hit. Thank the Lord Chucks ok. We will get you goin by spring Chuck. Chuck will be in a new ride by the Bash. Sorry about the engine Dano. If I have anything you need , you have my #.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird October 4th 2009, 7:01 pm

Just glad my Little Buddy Chuck is ok ,man what a ride!! Mine had a rod cap come off, broke both bolts clean..It looks like it probably stacked the rod bearings and then came loose. It was #5 ,and the piston and rod both are in the bottom of the oil pan. It's one of those racing "things" that happen sometimes. I had a diaper on it and never got a drop of anything on the track. Messed up the heads pretty good ,but they're repairable. So ,it looks like it's time to fix the tranny leak in the Mustang Evil or Very Mad Shit Happens!!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs October 4th 2009, 7:38 pm

56Tbird wrote:Just glad my Little Buddy Chuck is ok ,man what a ride!! Mine had a rod cap come off, broke both bolts clean..It looks like it probably stacked the rod bearings and then came loose. It was #5 ,and the piston and rod both are in the bottom of the oil pan. It's one of those racing "things" that happen sometimes. I had a diaper on it and never got a drop of anything on the track. Messed up the heads pretty good ,but they're repairable. So ,it looks like it's time to fix the tranny leak in the Mustang Evil or Very Mad Shit Happens!!

I feel for you Dan. Been there and it sucks Exclamation Just glad everyone is OK.
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  AZFairlane October 4th 2009, 8:04 pm

I'm glad everyone's OK, looks like it was just a bad weekend. I'm sure it will get better. Looks like the only ones that we have to put on life support is some wallets, and that's a good thing.
AZFairlane
AZFairlane
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  David Cole October 4th 2009, 8:51 pm

I'm happy Chuck is able to get back in another race car. I'm sure it's just a matter of time. He's a racer and the wheels are already turning in his head about what he's going to do next.
David Cole
David Cole
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=66449&

Back to top Go down

Post  cletus66 October 4th 2009, 9:15 pm

Wow, I'm glad Chuck is OK. Sorry about the motor Dan. Rough weekend..... Shocked
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori October 4th 2009, 9:33 pm

Sorry to hear about the motor Dan, its great all your safety equipment did its job. Oil under the tires is no fun!!

It is a real testament to Chuck's car building skills. To walk away from a wreck like that is really something. Shame to loose such a good working, good looking car. But they can be replaced, bigger, badder, faster!!!

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next