BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*********attention MAD PORTER ***********

+8
56Tbird
jbozzelle
dfree383
bigblok2000ranger
psfracer
schmitty
QtrWarrior
bruno
12 posters

Go down

*********attention MAD PORTER *********** Empty *********attention MAD PORTER ***********

Post  bruno September 1st 2012, 7:25 am

KISS MY ASS cheers

No troll boy. Dont get it twisted. Ron White said and I quote "you can't fix stupid" Just another example of your distortions and lack of research before opening your mouth.

I have watched this post for days while you attempt to cultivate and continue to stir a pot of crap that didn't exist before you came to said post. I even let your cheap shot about my $1500.00 pair of D0VE heads (not mentioned by me) for sale go by while you were comparing apples to asteroids.

Your condescending manner and wise *** remarks pale in comparision to the talent and accomplishments of those you attempt to smear. So I formally call bull **** on your attempts to malign the talents that have posted here and offer you some TP to wipe the corners of your mouth.

So Mr D.F. or whomever you are... Why don't you go back to Bruno's forum where this type of behavior is allowed and even encouraged...
Would a moderator please help him check himself before he wrecks himself ?????

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

*********attention MAD PORTER *********** Empty Re: *********attention MAD PORTER ***********

Post  QtrWarrior September 1st 2012, 7:28 am

Nick, In which forum did he post that ??
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

*********attention MAD PORTER *********** Empty Re: *********attention MAD PORTER ***********

Post  bruno September 1st 2012, 7:32 am

QtrWarrior wrote:Nick, In which forum did he post that ??

460.com

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior September 1st 2012, 7:34 am

Which section ??
Post a link...
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty September 1st 2012, 7:38 am

Shocked
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno September 1st 2012, 7:40 am

QtrWarrior wrote:Which section ??
Post a link...

the one that is locked up in engine tech .....

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior September 1st 2012, 7:48 am

Thats ok..I followed your lead in your thread.
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  psfracer September 1st 2012, 10:07 am

what is he talking about, I don't see that stuff here. Maybe I am just used to the bullet?
psfracer
psfracer

http://www.psfracer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger September 1st 2012, 10:13 am

http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161150

bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 September 1st 2012, 11:18 am

bruno wrote:KISS MY ASS cheers

No troll boy. Dont get it twisted. Ron White said and I quote "you can't fix stupid" Just another example of your distortions and lack of research before opening your mouth.

I have watched this post for days while you attempt to cultivate and continue to stir a pot of crap that didn't exist before you came to said post. I even let your cheap shot about my $1500.00 pair of D0VE heads (not mentioned by me) for sale go by while you were comparing apples to asteroids.

Your condescending manner and wise *** remarks pale in comparision to the talent and accomplishments of those you attempt to smear. So I formally call bull **** on your attempts to malign the talents that have posted here and offer you some TP to wipe the corners of your mouth.

So Mr D.F. or whomever you are... Why don't you go back to Bruno's forum where this type of behavior is allowed and even encouraged...

WTF.... scratch Why are my initials being mentioned by the homoporter? I haven't been on the commercial site in years....... If anyone talks with him tell him to go F. Himself...... And I thank the person who lets the paranoid little twit know.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle September 1st 2012, 12:25 pm

In on 1......

Wait. This ain't the Bullet!

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird September 1st 2012, 12:32 pm

Freelander ,your just jealous because his hair is prettier than your girlfriends(Camel) cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 September 1st 2012, 12:36 pm

I linked this thread in the one over there............ Wink
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH September 1st 2012, 12:37 pm

dfree383 wrote:
bruno wrote:KISS MY ASS cheers

WTF.... scratch Why are my initials being mentioned by the homoporter? I haven't been on the commercial site in years....... If anyone talks with him tell him to go F. Himself...... And I thank the person who lets the paranoid little twit know.
I see it as apiss match on who's going to sell heads .

Dave your on his mind .. your famous when others think (good or bad) of you .

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 September 1st 2012, 1:14 pm

56Tbird wrote:Freelander ,your just jealous because his hair is prettier than your girlfriends(Camel) cheers king

Leave the camel out of this..... king lol!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird September 1st 2012, 1:24 pm

Turn your kitty lose on him Shocked lol! king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno September 1st 2012, 1:25 pm

he is the one that has always brought up , slander issues , defamation , law suites etc ....... i have never once personally attacked him , his name or his business ....but he always seem to have a hardon for this site or me ....... him and his get fresh crew can kiss my azz !!!

oh and btw my mods do a great job keeping this site professional ....... thanks guys you are the best Very Happy

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 September 1st 2012, 1:27 pm

56Tbird wrote:Turn your kitty lose on him Shocked lol! king

Cat fight! lol! lol! Tiger vs the drag queen....... cheers
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior September 1st 2012, 1:42 pm

bruno wrote: he is the one that has always brought up , slander issues , defamation , law suites etc ....... i have never once personally attacked him , his name or his business ....but he always seem to have a hardon for this site or me ....... him and his get fresh crew can kiss my azz !!!

oh and btw my mods do a great job keeping this site professional ....... thanks guys you are the best Very Happy

Thanks Nick !

It just pissed me off this morning when I read that.
When is the last time his scrawny azz was over here ??
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick September 1st 2012, 2:12 pm

jbozzelle wrote:In on 1......

Wait. This ain't the Bullet!

It is now LOL
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon September 1st 2012, 6:16 pm

bruno wrote: he is the one that has always brought up , slander issues , defamation , law suites etc ....... i have never once personally attacked him , his name or his business ....but he always seem to have a hardon for this site or me ....... him and his get fresh crew can kiss my azz !!!

Dude, the last thing I would do is reference a "hardon" on this matter..... Razz
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 September 1st 2012, 6:26 pm

must be all that weight your losing Nick.........
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird September 2nd 2012, 12:03 pm

richter69 wrote:must be all that weight your losing Nick.........
Do you think he can see it again??? Razz lol! king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down