BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got my P51s ported -- headed back to the track

+4
AZFairlane
bruno
richter69
psfracer
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Got my P51s ported -- headed back to the track - Page 2 Empty Re: Got my P51s ported -- headed back to the track

Post  dfree383 September 12th 2012, 12:37 pm

Any results?
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Got my P51s ported -- headed back to the track - Page 2 Empty Re: Got my P51s ported -- headed back to the track

Post  psfracer September 21st 2012, 12:18 pm

jbozzelle wrote:Where'd you get that flow tool from? It's got a McDaniel gauge on it. They're local to me and manufacture good stuff.

from nitrous outlet, in Waco TX

bruno wrote:
psfracer wrote:Yeah, the tune that was given to me, 7 psi was to be the starting point so I didn't burn anything up. So we will see what happens. I plan on starting at 7 then reading the plugs.

What do most people run? A 4 size spread (24-20) and 6 psi? That is what I hear most often.

i know you have your tuneups already but , tell Steve that you are from 429-460.com and he will give you a better tune to start your baseline .......running rich is going to cause more harm then good .....imo

Yeah, I have heard running rich is just as bad. And I was running REALLY RICH at US43, so glad I didn't hurt anything.

dfree383 wrote:Any results?

Not yet. I haven't been to the track yet because of the heat (100+ temps). Its starting to cool down now, though--I should be at the track soon.
psfracer
psfracer

http://www.psfracer.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2