BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruno asked me to stop by and check things out...

+18
uf63
cletus66
norm
OldRedFord
Outlaw5.0
Yoeman
Mike R
jesse
schmitty
IcallhimGeorge
Diggindeeper
Old blue Racin Team
maverick
Greg_P
bruno
dfree383
Nevs
The Mad Porter
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bruno asked me to stop by and check things out... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bruno asked me to stop by and check things out...

Post  Proeliator August 12th 2009, 3:22 pm

Glad to hear you're over here, Scott. Don't sweat FTE, they've gone so far downhill over the years they've become an internet joke to those in the know. Most people I know with any real tech contribution got banned from there a long time ago, including myself.

Proeliator

Back to top Go down

Bruno asked me to stop by and check things out... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bruno asked me to stop by and check things out...

Post  Old blue Racin Team August 12th 2009, 6:31 pm

Whats up Pro Didnt expect to see you over here, Im 77mud from NWU
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Proeliator August 12th 2009, 6:39 pm

Old blue Racin Team wrote:Whats up Pro Didnt expect to see you over here, Im 77mud from NWU

Good to see ya!

Yea, I joined up at the ol' Network54 Forum back in '01 and posted over there, but really never made the transition to the new forum even thought it was a better layout. Now we have the craziness going on with the buyout I thought I'd better join up here and see how things pan out. Funny thing about change is; its guaranteed. Once upon a time FTE was a great site, but they went down the drain a loooooong time ago. Now the changes at 460ford. Pretty much the only site I've regularly posted out for nearly the last decade that hasn't changed much from its origins is Pirate.

Anyways, glad to see this site up and nice to see some familiar faces, but I don't want to hijack Scott's thread. Scott was still relatively "small potatoes" when I bought my first set of heads from him long, long ago, but he was great to work with then, and is still great to work with today (I know because I've sent him allot of business over the years and they all report at being super happy with his work). See all you guys around.

Proeliator

Back to top Go down

Post  cdbearde August 12th 2009, 6:47 pm

RapidRuss wrote:Welcome Scotty !!

Ya I think what Rob pulled on you over at FTE was BS too...and I told him so in my post over on the other 460 site.. For a damn post that was 4 years old was just a head trip ! and un-called for..I hang out on FTE every so often in the FE room...To try and stir the kids that get grandpa's old truck away from the ricers.... But they had offered me a mod job about a year ago..and I turned it down because of the corporate operation...

Your knowledge will always be Appreciated ! Very Happy

Rob has always thought he was bigger and smarter than he really is, he acted just like I would have expected him too. He is a key board king and that is all.
cdbearde
cdbearde

Back to top Go down

Bruno asked me to stop by and check things out... - Page 2 Empty bruno asked me to stop by !

Post  merlinbob57 August 12th 2009, 8:21 pm

well now i have another haven from the wife and kids , thanks for the invite bruno !

merlinbob57

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2