BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRI BBF Updates?

+9
Curt
Doug Rahn
schmitty
Wheelie58
stangr8cr
Lem Evans
bruno
QtrWarrior
windsor
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PRI BBF Updates? - Page 2 Empty Re: PRI BBF Updates?

Post  61coon December 2nd 2012, 12:13 am

richter69 wrote:cat took a shit in the hat thats on the shirtless ass...........
bounce bounce lol! Basketball
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bsherry December 2nd 2012, 8:19 am

I had a great time at PRI.

Had a nice visit with Keith Fulp and got to see all the latest goodies from Keith Fulp Motorsports Very Happy Thank you Keith!!

Also got a BIG bag of catalogs from all the vendors; just in time for Christmas!

It's cool to visit with and talk to the folks who make all the parts that go into our motors; Lem, the Diamond piston guys said hi. I had a long discussion with the Ford Racing guys about the MSD crank trigger, where did I put that MSD catalog Smile

Didn't get to see Doug or Mike, God knows I walk around enough.

If you have not been to a PRI show you need to attend, next year will be up North.

Bruce

Bsherry
Bsherry
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior December 2nd 2012, 8:27 am

Bsherry wrote:I had a great time at PRI.

Had a nice visit with Keith Fulp and got to see all the latest goodies from Keith Fulp Motorsports Very Happy Thank you Keith!!

Also got a BIG bag of catalogs from all the vendors; just in time for Christmas!

It's cool to visit with and talk to the folks who make all the parts that go into our motors; Lem, the Diamond piston guys said hi. I had a long discussion with the Ford Racing guys about the MSD crank trigger, where did I put that MSD catalog Smile

Didn't get to see Doug or Mike, God knows I walk around enough.

If you have not been to a PRI show you need to attend, next year will be up North.

Bruce

Sorry we missed you Bruce. Just imagine, the walking around will be worse next year..lol
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2