BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denaro (BIG D)

+4
bruno
blown86hallet
56Tbird
bbf-falcon
8 posters

Go down

Denaro (BIG D) Empty Denaro (BIG D)

Post  bbf-falcon February 15th 2013, 12:09 am

Has anyone heard anything lately from him and how the wife is doing. Keeping them in our prayers still.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Denaro (BIG D) Empty Re: Denaro (BIG D)

Post  56Tbird February 15th 2013, 12:59 am

I heard from him the other day. He said Denise had gotten the worst news she could get. That the cancer was all over her body ,except for her lungs and brain. That it was stage 4 ,but it was treatable. He said he couldn't talk about it at the time because he was too upset. So everyone please keep them in your prayers.I hate this, these are 2 very good people that I think the world of. But cancer doesn't care who you are.
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  blown86hallet February 15th 2013, 7:45 am

56Tbird wrote:I heard from him the other day. He said Denise had gotten the worst news she could get. That the cancer was all over her body ,except for her lungs and brain. That it was stage 4 ,but it was treatable. He said he couldn't talk about it at the time because he was too upset. So everyone please keep them in your prayers.I hate this, these are 2 very good people that I think the world of. But cancer doesn't care who you are.

"D" and i talk daily....

Denise has not smiled in a long time, but he show'd her a picture of my new puppy and how he wants one also,,, she then gave him a big smile. He will get a new German shepherd puppy soon!

Give "D" time, he has a big move sometime this month, moving into his new home out in the country about 3 miles from me. Plus this Cancer thing, and that he is black man drivinga FORD dualley diesel (the man thinks he is a RED-NECK) Wink .. (joke between "D" and I)
There is nothing anyone can do about stuff like this, when it's your time? "it's your time.: Good thing this is treatable!! hang in there "D"! We all have your back!

stop out and see the pup!
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 15th 2013, 7:59 am

but one thing i dont understand is why do we bring Denaro's and Denise's personal life on the internet ??? and this is no disrespect to Rick, Dan and Adam but some things just need to be left between certain walls ........ in my opinion there are other ways to find things out or leave it up to Denaro to let us know ...... just saying

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  blown86hallet February 15th 2013, 8:05 am

bruno wrote:but one thing i dont understand is why do we bring Denaro's and Denise's personal life on the internet ??? and this is no disrespect to Rick, Dan and Adam but some things just need to be left between certain walls ........ in my opinion there are other ways to find things out or leave it up to Denaro to let us know ...... just saying

we the only family he has outside his home....

blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 15th 2013, 9:07 am

he's driving the best diesel pick up ever made.........

and we are all some sort of weird twisted family of sorts......
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 15th 2013, 9:37 am

blown86hallet wrote:
bruno wrote:but one thing i dont understand is why do we bring Denaro's and Denise's personal life on the internet ??? and this is no disrespect to Rick, Dan and Adam but some things just need to be left between certain walls ........ in my opinion there are other ways to find things out or leave it up to Denaro to let us know ...... just saying

we the only family he has outside his home....

And there isn't a better family anywhere. D and Denise are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Still sending out prayers for Denise and hoping God's will is for her and D to have many more years together. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 15th 2013, 1:13 pm

Sorry almighty Nick,we have commited a terrible sin against you and your almighty kingdom.Can you please foregiv us. Rolling Eyes

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  342g February 15th 2013, 1:23 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:

Sorry almighty Nick,we have commited a terrible sin against you and your almighty kingdom.Can you please foregiv us. Rolling Eyes

Very Happy cheers
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 15th 2013, 1:27 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:

no sin agaist me sir , just looking out for my friends personal , private livelyhood .........

carry on as usual

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 15th 2013, 6:59 pm

KnUcKlEhEaD
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 15th 2013, 8:11 pm

MoRoN
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 15th 2013, 11:24 pm

richter69 wrote:he's driving the best diesel pick up ever made.........

and we are all some sort of weird twisted family of sorts......
must be a LML Duramax...
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down