BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so I went out and bought some.........

+8
69F100
Wayne Pearce
56Tbird
bbf-falcon
cool40
bruno
John Myrick
richter69
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

so I went out and bought some......... - Page 2 Empty Re: so I went out and bought some.........

Post  QtrWarrior March 1st 2013, 7:07 am

richter69 wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:
richter69 wrote:if nick brought his truck into my place I would t bag his steering wheel, take a picture of said act........ after he got it back for a day or so Id post the pics on here........ Laughing

whiney ass customers always bitching about something.......... Wink

I just want to know how you'll get the pic, when you are standing on top of the steering wheel ? Cool

bring your in for service next time your down this way and find out.......... Wink

You T-Bag the old lady's steering wheel and you'll never have to worry about it again.. Shocked
She will hunt you down and take them off... affraid
You've met her...you know it's true !
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

so I went out and bought some......... - Page 2 Empty Re: so I went out and bought some.........

Post  the Coug March 1st 2013, 7:34 am

Jon
I am sorry Ford Really needs to do something about those 6.0s and 6.7s if they drive you to buying Pro comp Junk, maybe you could get a sponsorship from them... Hey Les did........ Razz
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior March 1st 2013, 8:07 am

the Coug wrote:Jon
I am sorry Ford Really needs to do something about those 6.0s and 6.7s if they drive you to buying Pro comp Junk, maybe you could get a sponsorship from them... Hey Les did........ Razz

That there is just funny..I don't care who ya are !!

Can ya picture the "team" photo of Jon and Les ?? Laughing
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 1st 2013, 8:57 am

Coug, yhe 6.0 and 6.7s Aint got nuthin on these turdy 6.4s, biggest piles of shit ever! good thing they are all mostly out of warranty.......

T bag
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird March 1st 2013, 11:42 am

QtrWarrior wrote:
richter69 wrote:if nick brought his truck into my place I would t bag his steering wheel, take a picture of said act........ after he got it back for a day or so Id post the pics on here........ Laughing

whiney ass customers always bitching about something.......... Wink

I just want to know how you'll get the pic, when you are standing on top of the steering wheel ? Cool
Anyone who can service himself should have no problem with tha Twisted Evil
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2