BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what are you guys using to keep your wheels looking shiny and nice ? any advice to clean with screwed rear rims ? methods ?

+4
Barney
bruno
Wheelie58
5pointslow
8 posters

Go down

what are you guys using to keep your wheels looking shiny and nice ? any advice to clean with screwed rear rims ? methods ? Empty what are you guys using to keep your wheels looking shiny and nice ? any advice to clean with screwed rear rims ? methods ?

Post  5pointslow May 5th 2013, 10:20 am

i know i have heard of

speedy metal polish ....some use mothers ect , what do you guys use ? ad how do you do it with rear rims being screwed best advice ??

gotta be shiny even if ya slow at the track lol Basketball
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

what are you guys using to keep your wheels looking shiny and nice ? any advice to clean with screwed rear rims ? methods ? Empty Polishing stuff

Post  Wheelie58 May 5th 2013, 10:45 am

Any metal polish that you chose will do the job of hand polishing a previously polished wheel.
The trick is to seal and protect the open pores from oxidation and re-dulling.
This is the best that I have found:
http://www.buschshineproducts.com/super-shine-aluminum-polish-p-3.html
The Busch folks have developed this product, used throughout the trucking industry.
I polished the top rail on my trailer and finished with this stuff about 5 years ago. It still looks good.
They also sell a full line of polishing supplies and provide methods.
I met these folks at a big truck show. Great family owned business.
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

what are you guys using to keep your wheels looking shiny and nice ? any advice to clean with screwed rear rims ? methods ? Empty Re: what are you guys using to keep your wheels looking shiny and nice ? any advice to clean with screwed rear rims ? methods ?

Post  bruno May 5th 2013, 10:51 am

ive gotten some stuff from Nevs on this site and it is the shit ...... wipe on and wipe off ....... once every year i will pull the rim srews and polish

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

what are you guys using to keep your wheels looking shiny and nice ? any advice to clean with screwed rear rims ? methods ? Empty Re: what are you guys using to keep your wheels looking shiny and nice ? any advice to clean with screwed rear rims ? methods ?

Post  Barney May 5th 2013, 11:10 am

Mothers has always worked fine fir me. My rims are powdercoated now so I just wipe them off
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  5pointslow May 5th 2013, 1:07 pm

thinking of getting weld RTS wheels

black anodized centers .......curious on cleaning them and polishen them and keeping them looking good
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger May 5th 2013, 6:35 pm

Eagle aluminum polish from the local truck stop. Not Eagle one! The Eagle works ten time better than Mothers when I take the time to polish mine.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  DILLIGASDAVE May 6th 2013, 7:51 am

Barney wrote:Mothers has always worked fine fir me.......

X2
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon May 6th 2013, 8:53 am

Wenol. Bar none.Then use the sealer that Keith talks about.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD May 6th 2013, 9:41 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Wenol. Bar none.Then use the sealer that Keith talks about.

Hey I got some of that stuff, think I'll try it next time Laughing

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down