BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

went to a LOCAL swap meet today ...picked up someDove c heads for 100 $

4 posters

Go down

went to a LOCAL swap meet today ...picked up someDove c heads for 100 $  Empty went to a LOCAL swap meet today ...picked up someDove c heads for 100 $

Post  5pointslow May 12th 2013, 2:03 pm

picked up some dove c heads for 100$

i walked up tothem they need to be totally gone through ....i know im gambling not knowing if there cracked or anything , but virgin heads not ported

i played dumb not saying to much asked him what he wanted , he said they were 351 cleavland heads lol andhe wanted 100 $ i didnt argue or anything and bought them .

i dont need them and have a race prepped set from Randy malik already but for 100$ i think i did okay to sell or just to have
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

went to a LOCAL swap meet today ...picked up someDove c heads for 100 $  Empty Re: went to a LOCAL swap meet today ...picked up someDove c heads for 100 $

Post  schmitty May 12th 2013, 6:55 pm

That's a pretty good price for a set of cores IMO. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

went to a LOCAL swap meet today ...picked up someDove c heads for 100 $  Empty Re: went to a LOCAL swap meet today ...picked up someDove c heads for 100 $

Post  torino501 May 13th 2013, 11:51 am

what is the going rate to have these type heads gone through,cleaned,resurfaced,guides,valves and hardend seats...? no porting.just set up for the street.

torino501

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy May 13th 2013, 2:02 pm

torino501 wrote:what is the going rate to have these type heads gone through,cleaned,resurfaced,guides,valves and hardend seats...? no porting.just set up for the street.

With all that you mention ... around $800.00; (if they don't need the intake flange resurfaced).

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down