BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so who won ????? the US 60 race ???

+22
HOTRODBLACK
jbozzelle
HorsinAround
342g
Pro98Mustang
Wheelie58
Mark Miller
gdog
bbf-falcon
D's557BBF
rmcomprandy
KY JELLY
schmitty
56Tbird
Barney
bigblockfox468
c.evans
bluef100fe
richter69
cool40
QtrWarrior
bruno
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

so who won ?????  the US 60 race ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: so who won ????? the US 60 race ???

Post  schmitty May 19th 2013, 6:39 pm

56Tbird wrote:
schmitty wrote:How did the silver stang run Cowboy?
you need to quit calling me Cowboy. I don't even have a horse anymore.That's almost a personal attack there Plowboy Shocked You can just refer to me as The King cheers king
You were driving D's horse this weekend.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

so who won ?????  the US 60 race ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: so who won ????? the US 60 race ???

Post  QtrWarrior May 19th 2013, 6:42 pm

Good Job Dan and Cody !!!
I think Gdog got him some $$$ to in the gamblers race.. Cool
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird May 19th 2013, 7:27 pm

Gdog was kickin ass and takin names!! He's been practicing! He ain't no duck no more!!I proud of the big guy!!And his car is totally frickin awesome!! cheers
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno May 19th 2013, 7:48 pm

congrats Dan on another win cheers

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior May 19th 2013, 8:54 pm

56Tbird wrote:I finally got to make a few passes in Denaro's car.It performed really well for the 1st time down the track cheers 6.07 @ 115.12 Big D my brother,I'm sorry you couldn't make it and get to see it ,but a lot of pics were taken and if anyone has a video please post it!Don't worry D ,with 115mph ,it's very capable of 5.80 on the engine alone.I didn't want to lean on it much 1st time down the track with it not being my car!! cheers king

Thats one sweet ride ya got there "D"..
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF May 19th 2013, 9:32 pm

Thanks, I would love to see some pictures or video's of it going down the track...

Thanks again DanO, FOR ALL YOU DID FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!! Denise will respond as soon as she can get up enough strength. She told me not to, that she wanted to....stay tuned
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird May 19th 2013, 9:35 pm

D's557BBF wrote:Thanks, I would love to see some pictures or video's of it going down the track...

Thanks again DanO, FOR ALL YOU DID FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!! Denise will respond as soon as she can get up enough strength. She told me not to, that she wanted to....stay tuned
I'm glad to do it for you D.You just take good care of Denise. I'll get this car right for you. We are all praying and pulling for you and Denise!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior May 19th 2013, 9:38 pm

56Tbird wrote:
D's557BBF wrote:Thanks, I would love to see some pictures or video's of it going down the track...

We are all praying and pulling for you and Denise!

QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 May 19th 2013, 9:56 pm

X3 You stay strong D. Thoughts and prayers to Denise , you and your family. Your car is awesome .My son loved it ...me too Wink I got some pics I'll post in a day or two. I hate messing with photobucket Neutral Is there another way?
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon May 19th 2013, 10:06 pm

D,your Mustang is awesome brother. Your car AND Denise are in the hands of 2 different king king . God Bless you and your family. Your family are in our prayers daily. cheers

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF May 19th 2013, 10:24 pm

Thanks again guys for all the kind words! I really really wanted to be there but Denise is just to sick to travel and I don't leave this house right now without her... Evil or Very Mad

D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  gdog May 19th 2013, 10:26 pm

PA Boys got home in fine fashion. We had a great time with the New Orleans crew. The mudbugs were outstanding as usual. Many thanks to George and Carl…..fine job.
The whole deal kinda felt like a family reunion, as I think has always been the intention.

The car ran great. We learned a lot this weekend. Josh is like a sponge and with all the info that was flying around I am sure he picked up some good stuff. There has been a lot of help from members of this forum and I want to say thanks.
Later,
Gordon
gdog
gdog
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller May 20th 2013, 12:32 am

gdog wrote:PA Boys got home in fine fashion. We had a great time with the New Orleans crew. The mudbugs were outstanding as usual. Many thanks to George and Carl…..fine job.
The whole deal kinda felt like a family reunion, as I think has always been the intention.

The car ran great. We learned a lot this weekend. Josh is like a sponge and with all the info that was flying around I am sure he picked up some good stuff. There has been a lot of help from members of this forum and I want to say thanks.
Later,
Gordon

What's size engine is in the Torino,7ohs in the 1/8 mile at 99 mph is good for a big Torino?

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon May 20th 2013, 6:30 am

Mark Miller wrote:
gdog wrote:PA Boys got home in fine fashion. We had a great time with the New Orleans crew. The mudbugs were outstanding as usual. Many thanks to George and Carl…..fine job.

Later,
Gordon

What's size engine is in the Torino,7ohs in the 1/8 mile at 99 mph is good for a big Torino?

Later Mark.

That car would hurt some feelins on the street. Shocked Cool

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon May 20th 2013, 6:42 am

Hey guy's ,to the ones that didn't get to go.Let me tell ya that Ole Dano was the king of the 5.30 race w/Tweety,BUT, I seen him get his ass handed too him in the Mustang a bunch of times Sat. I don't want him to get his head swelled up to big.He's 1 tough racer for sure,but he's NOT invinsible, ain't that right CODY. Laughing He's still one of my best buddy's though. Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 May 20th 2013, 6:50 am

D.
I think that Dan-O forwarded you a couple of videos that I did as a passenger. When I panned the camera toward the driver, it may look a kittle scary (hippie driver). It was cool as a passenger, anyway!
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 May 20th 2013, 6:54 am

bbf-falcon wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:

Later,
Gordon

Later Mark.

That car would hurt some feelins on the street. Shocked Cool

For sure...it was like a fast..show car! My friends that came from Indiana to see my car run, spent more time drooling over the Green car. sorry about the drool on the car...it will wipe off.
It was very cool...
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF May 20th 2013, 7:16 am

No I didn't get that on Keith but would love to see it! Please forward

Keith, what did you use for seatbelts?? I took the passenger ones out and loaned them to my friend

248-497-2156

Thanks, D

D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro98Mustang May 20th 2013, 9:29 am

Congratulations Dan, you did a great job. Just when we thought we finally had a 5:30 set-up for the track the car started getting quicker so you break out with a 5.26, Oh well. You would have been really tough to beat even if we had everything perfect. Congratulations to Dan all the other class winners and to all that were there what a great time had by all.

Pro98Mustang

http://bjanthony@centurytel.net

Back to top Go down

Post  342g May 20th 2013, 9:43 am

bbf-falcon wrote:D,your Mustang is awesome brother. Your car AND Denise are in the hands of 2 different king king . God Bless you and your family. Your family are in our prayers daily. cheers

X2 "BIG MAN" Sad hope everything improves with time.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g May 20th 2013, 9:46 am

D's557BBF wrote:No I didn't get that on Keith but would love to see it! Please forward

Keith, what did you use for seatbelts?? I took the passenger ones out and loaned them to my friend

248-497-2156

Thanks, D

Ratchet strap Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bluef100fe May 20th 2013, 10:39 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Hey guy's ,to the ones that didn't get to go.Let me tell ya that Ole Dano was the king of the 5.30 race w/Tweety,BUT, I seen him get his ass handed too him in the Mustang a bunch of times Sat. I don't want him to get his head swelled up to big.He's 1 tough racer for sure,but he's NOT invinsible, ain't that right CODY. Laughing He's still one of my best buddy's though. Very Happy

Rick.... dan is a hell of a nice guy and a great racer that is hard to beat. He seemed to be struggling a bit this weekend with the mustang but that happens to everyone. It was just my turn I guess. What's that saying? Third times the charm.... or something like that anyway im honored to call you guys my friends. Take care
bluef100fe
bluef100fe

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird May 20th 2013, 1:35 pm

Rick ,your right I got my ass busted 6 times in a row. But,that was the 1st time this new engine /tranny combo had been ran. I had it too lean and it kept picking up. I didn't feel like messing with it after having to thrash on the Tbird all afternoon Friday and trying to get a few passes in D's car too.For those who weren't there ,I broke a shaft rocker on the 1st pass of the year with the Tbird. Luckily George Keown had a spare and Keown and Hobbs Racing was back in business!! I was .000 on the tree with Cody but took to much stripe, and Cody had a good run too! That's racing ,but as long as nothing is broken ,I'm pretty happy cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  HorsinAround May 20th 2013, 2:54 pm

Watching all the fun you guys were having on Saturday, I was thinking very seriously about slapping a Ford sticker on my Kawi Vulcan and trying to convince everyone it was a one of one experimental Ford v twin engine.. just so I could get out on the track lol
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle May 20th 2013, 5:18 pm

Guys - My Dad and I had a blast as usual seeing everyone again and having a good time.

I really hate to say it but unless more people start to show up the BBF Bash may be a dying breed if you know what I mean. I think George and everyone else involved (not sure who) did a fine job on putting this event on for such short notice. I know everyone bitches about wanting it to be closer, etc... So, If you want to step up and host one at your local track and see who will show up go right ahead. I think you'll realize what it is all about then. It's not all about the prize money and glory. It's just about hanging out with close friends we've made over the years and making new ones. I think this is probably what Charlie meant by his post. We can moan all we want about driving distance, but in the end it's all about having fun. Hell I worked on Harold's car a little bit with Josh then ate food all day long and had a blast. I've never had a car at the Bash, EVER and would never pass up a chance to go to another one time permitting in my schedule!

The owner of this track told me we are welcome back anytime and he had a great time being the host for our event. He's even got a cool wheelstanding 57 Chevy!

Oh, and BTW - The track plain hooks! Even after a good scrubbing with Tide detergent ole Hobbs laid down a 5.3X pass out of the left lane....!

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum