BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFS A-460 intake manifold Max Effort

Go down

TFS A-460 intake manifold Max Effort Empty TFS A-460 intake manifold Max Effort

Post  c.evans August 6th 2013, 11:26 pm

Guys, I have for sale a TFS A-460 intake manifold that is Max Effort for nitrous heads. It has been welded, Bridgeport machined, fully ported and every runner flow tested. I did this highly modified manifold for an engine builder down south and I hate to sell it, but his money has gone soft.

The plenum area has been built up with weld, the plenum lengthened, the end runners shortened, center dividers cut back and modified. It has been glass beaded, cleaned, bagged, and ready to ship. In addition to my flow testing, I sent it back to Trick Flow and they did their own evaluation and flow test. Their numbers from the Flow Pro Data Report, are that all runners flow between 97.9% and 98.5% of what a fully CNC ported TFS A-460 head (with the 2.400" intake valve) will flow.

$2,168.62 gets the manifold. No pictures, we all know what the new style TFS A-460 intake manifold looks like. Charlie Evans (270)685-4654 Owensboro, KY.

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down