BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where to buy race coil springs for a galaxie

3 posters

Go down

where to buy race coil springs for a galaxie Empty where to buy race coil springs for a galaxie

Post  63boxtop October 26th 2009, 10:27 pm

seems i can only fine stock replacement type and i currently have BB station wagon with a/c springs on my car (63 model) looking to change them out to help with weight transfer

thanks
rick

63boxtop

Back to top Go down

where to buy race coil springs for a galaxie Empty Re: where to buy race coil springs for a galaxie

Post  Northwest outlaw October 28th 2009, 1:48 pm

im lost on this one but that not new for me are you looking for drop in coil overs for your car?
Northwest outlaw
Northwest outlaw

Back to top Go down

where to buy race coil springs for a galaxie Empty Re: where to buy race coil springs for a galaxie

Post  63boxtop October 28th 2009, 9:45 pm

no, i think what i'll do is install small block or 6 cylinder springs vs. the BB station wagon with a/c springs that are currently in it. that should help with weight transfer

rick

63boxtop

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice October 28th 2009, 10:08 pm

Rick, .
Call Charlie Booze JR. @ BBR race cars. He knows of a company that will custom wind a spring for your application. You will need to know the front weight on the tires, and your current ride height, as well as your desired ride height. 1-717-375-4839 Marion,PA. They were really reasonable 7-8 years ago.

Travis

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  63boxtop October 29th 2009, 10:26 am

thanks travis, i'll look them up and wee what they can do for me

rick

63boxtop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum