BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSD Programmable Digital-7 Plus CD Ignition 7531 - SOLD

2 posters

Go down

MSD Programmable Digital-7 Plus CD Ignition 7531 - SOLD Empty MSD Programmable Digital-7 Plus CD Ignition 7531 - SOLD

Post  Rich Osmond September 11th 2013, 11:04 pm

Programmable MSD 7531 ignition.  I ran this one season and it worked great.  I sold the car but the buyer didn't want to pay for the ignition and I stepped up to a Power Grid in the new car.  I paid $800 last year from Summit and will let it go for $450 shipped to the lower 48.  I don't know how to post pictures but I can e-mail or text pictures if interested.  

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/msd-7531

From MSD:  "These Programmable Digital-7 CD Plus ignitions from MSD have an output power and Individual Cylinder Management timing system that are hard to beat. At the heart of these ignitions is a 15 MHz micro-controller that analyzes and manages every trigger signal. Their capacitive discharge circuits and state-of-the-art IGBT coil drivers work together to deliver a potent spark that can easily handle high cylinder pressures. Below 3,300 rpm, a series of sparks burn in the cylinder over 20 degrees of crankshaft rotation, producing a smooth idle with great throttle response. You can control all of this spark energy through an array of timing and rpm programs. These programs include: Individual cylinder timing that can program up to 10 degrees per cylinder in .1 degree increments, a launch retard that lets you retard the timing up to 15 degrees for 0-2.5 seconds after the launch, a launch timing curve, and a run curve enabling you to plot a timing curve in .1 degree increments per 100 rpm. They also feature a three-step retard, a gear retard that can retard timing up to 5 degrees with every gear change, a start retard, three rev limiters, a shift light, and an rpm-activated window switch. You can also map a complete timing curve for every gear, set stage retards to ramp timing, see updated X-Y plots with interpolation for smooth changes, view all ignition events in a new Launch History window, acquire 20 seconds of run data including two seconds prior to launch, program an rpm that is ramped in during the launch, and select vacuum advance and boost retard through a MAP sensor. They can be used on 4, 6, or 8-cylinder engines, and are supplied with the Pro-Data Plus software, PC harness, vibrations mounts, and wiring. An optional hand-held MSD Programmer Monitor is available separately."

Last edited by Rich Osmond on September 16th 2013, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rich Osmond

Back to top Go down

MSD Programmable Digital-7 Plus CD Ignition 7531 - SOLD Empty Re: MSD Programmable Digital-7 Plus CD Ignition 7531 - SOLD

Post  AZFairlane September 12th 2013, 12:33 am

Check your pm's
AZFairlane
AZFairlane
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

MSD Programmable Digital-7 Plus CD Ignition 7531 - SOLD Empty MSD

Post  Rich Osmond September 16th 2013, 9:26 am

Bump - Still available. Thanks

Rich Osmond

Back to top Go down

MSD Programmable Digital-7 Plus CD Ignition 7531 - SOLD Empty Re: MSD Programmable Digital-7 Plus CD Ignition 7531 - SOLD

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down