BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back from racin took First two weekends in a row ................. and Vids

4 posters

Go down

Back from racin took First two weekends in a row ................. and Vids Empty Back from racin took First two weekends in a row ................. and Vids

Post  Old blue Racin Team August 9th 2009, 9:42 am

Well Fellas I went to my local Hill and hole track For the first time in 2 months, and was racin 2 other 429"S + One was a 67 F-350 on 44's with a 429 punched 60 over, and the other was a 78 F-150 on 38's with a 429 punched 30 over, and I am 77 F-150 on 38's with a Stock displasment 460, But anyways, I went out with a new best time of 8.4, and then it was the 78 F-150 with a 8.9, and the the 67F-350 with a time of 9.7 So I was filling pretty good, that was my Fist ever first place win over there,

Here is my First pass 8.4
Back from racin took First two weekends in a row ................. and Vids Th_OBJRFirstplace8-8

And my Second pass Blew the right rear tire of the bead
Back from racin took First two weekends in a row ................. and Vids Th_OBJRBLEWTire8-8

And the 67 350
Back from racin took First two weekends in a row ................. and Vids Th_Jeff8-8
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Back from racin took First two weekends in a row ................. and Vids Empty Re: Back from racin took First two weekends in a row ................. and Vids

Post  Old blue Racin Team August 9th 2009, 9:46 am

Countinued

Here is the 78 in the Small pit later on
Back from racin took First two weekends in a row ................. and Vids Th_ChrisJr8-8SP

And now for some more random vids
"Big" Small block Chevy powered Jeep
Back from racin took First two weekends in a row ................. and Vids Th_DaddysGirl8-8

Another big Jeep
Back from racin took First two weekends in a row ................. and Vids Th_BigJeepJR8-8

Nasty azz Toyota
Back from racin took First two weekends in a row ................. and Vids Th_ToyotaJR8-8
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Back from racin took First two weekends in a row ................. and Vids Empty Re: Back from racin took First two weekends in a row ................. and Vids

Post  Diggindeeper August 9th 2009, 10:51 am

good stuff larry, how come no chevy full bodies to beat up on?
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  JT460 August 9th 2009, 10:59 am

Awesome job cheers
JT460
JT460

Back to top Go down

Post  Old blue Racin Team August 9th 2009, 1:09 pm

Diggindeeper wrote:good stuff larry, how come no chevy full bodies to beat up on?

I guess I scared them off affraid Very Happy there was a chevy there that was signed up but he backed out, I reckon I did pretty good for what it is and what I was running against
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori August 9th 2009, 2:14 pm

Great runs Larry!!! Sounds like your fan club loved it too!! You sure were getting some good speed goin through the hole.

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  Old blue Racin Team August 9th 2009, 3:02 pm

Thanks Bill yea that was my Mom and Brother and Sister, and my GF so it was pretty loud, and I was supprised I was able to Do it that Fast Since when the Disced the Pit they Stuck the Tractor 2 0r 3 times, and we had 4-5" of rain this week so it was pretty good
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down