BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen Local Racecar form G-force Transmission shop .........Update FOUND !!!!!!!

+15
richter69
747JetMech
jbozzelle
bb429power
racnrick
DILLIGASDAVE
BigBlockRanger
61coon
schmitty
dr's wife racing
cool40
bbf-falcon
rmcomprandy
Dave C.
TravisRice
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stolen Local Racecar form G-force Transmission shop .........Update FOUND !!!!!!! Empty Stolen Local Racecar form G-force Transmission shop .........Update FOUND !!!!!!!

Post  TravisRice September 24th 2013, 10:40 pm

My friend Leonoard Long(owner of G-Force Transmissions) called me just a while ago & informed me that he had one of his race cars stolen from the lot of his shop in Cleona, PA.

It is a 1999-2004 Mustang GT body painted Grabber Blue with forward facing scoop. Bogart Wheels & with large 16" wide slicks, Roush/Yates headed Small Block Ford engine With Stick Shift Transmission. The Name "Stukart" is engraved on the valve covers. This car & the trailer was hooked up to & stolen from the lot of G-Force's shop between 3 & 4am this last morning. The trailer is a white dual axle trailer with a PA license plate number "XHE-5549". Their used to be a large Thunderbird 427 FE engine logo decal on the side that was removed but can still be recognized.

The vehicle that towed the trailer away was spotted by security camera & appears to be a dark colored GMC Envoy or a vehicle like that with the last digit on the license plate of the number "6". Possibly a New Jersey plate. The tow vehicle & trailer are believed to have taken the PA Turnpike toward Philadelphia. One of the toll booths has supposedly recoreded it on their security cameras as well. These details were passed on to me from Leonard himself.

Anyone with any information call Leonard Long at 717-228-8410. Any information at all will be greatly appreciated.

Copied from Yellowbullet /////// Via Charlie Booze

Stolen Local Racecar form G-force Transmission shop .........Update FOUND !!!!!!! Jays_zps26b7754b

Last edited by TravisRice on September 30th 2013, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Stolen Local Racecar form G-force Transmission shop .........Update FOUND !!!!!!! Empty Re: Stolen Local Racecar form G-force Transmission shop .........Update FOUND !!!!!!!

Post  Dave C. September 25th 2013, 12:05 am

Darn shame.....We had a drag truck stolen at Thunder Valley about a month ago. They stole the whole rig from the track while the owner slept. My district partner spotted the the truck that had been pulling the trailer, at a Motel 6 .It still had the drum of VP fuel in the bed. The AHOLE in the truck was extracted from the stolen truck and ' read his rights' ..... He had recently been released from prison and was high on Meth...We had the helicopter fly around and the race truck was spotted in the parking lot of an apartment close by. It was still on the trailer. nothing was missing . We looked at AHOLE'S cell phone and saw where his buddys had been texting him wanting to know what to do with the truck....Anyway, I hope someone catches who ever stole your buddies car before it gets stripped .

Dave C.

Back to top Go down

Stolen Local Racecar form G-force Transmission shop .........Update FOUND !!!!!!! Empty Re: Stolen Local Racecar form G-force Transmission shop .........Update FOUND !!!!!!!

Post  rmcomprandy September 25th 2013, 12:24 am

This happened to a friend of mine about 15 years ago. If it gets taken across state lines it becomes Federal and local police just don't want to take any responsibility for doing anything; at least back at that time.

He had insurance on his business lot and if it were not for the insurance company pressing the authorities to go forward with this matter, (because it would have cost THEM a bunch of money and they have their own lawyers on retainer), he would have never gotten his stuff back. Nobody would even listen to him other than take the report on the theft.

I hope things have changed and the thieves are apprehended by the authorities and he gets his stuff returned without having to deal with that kind of hassle.
That is really a shame.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon September 25th 2013, 5:06 am

That's a shame:x  and if it's not found soon,it WILL be stripped and most parts will never be found OR returned. And IF they catch the thieves,they won't get much punishment.Rolling Eyes 

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 September 25th 2013, 8:06 am

Maybe they'll get cought at it next time and get their ass shot! Thats what it takes to stop a thief.they have 24/7 to think of ways to steal from us.
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing September 25th 2013, 12:04 pm

I hate thieves
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice September 25th 2013, 5:57 pm

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182/thread/1380088373/STOLEN+CAR+AND+TRAILER

^^^^^^^^^ For much better pictures .............. This car is very nice.

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice September 25th 2013, 6:00 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:I hate thieves
Me too . Catch them and chop their F'n hands off. Evil or Very Mad 

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy September 25th 2013, 7:51 pm

Just last month, a thief was stealing a 2001 Ford F-350 truck from the driveway of a friends neighbor. His neighbor shot the guy and now he is looked at by the system as the criminal because his LIFE was not in danger; only his truck was being stolen.

This is just NOT right.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty September 25th 2013, 8:47 pm

Randy, you just have to realize that the criminals will always have more rights than the honest man. What a shame, because with that, comes the fact that there is no deterent to crime in the judicial system.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon September 25th 2013, 10:08 pm

That's Pathetic Travis, I hope they catch the thieves and the car is returned. Probably a long shot, but we'll keep our eyes peeled this way.---RED
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBlockRanger September 25th 2013, 11:21 pm

Dave C. wrote:Darn shame.....We had a drag truck stolen at Thunder Valley about a month ago. They stole the whole rig from the track while the owner slept. My district partner spotted the the truck that had been pulling the trailer, at a Motel 6 .It still had the drum  of VP fuel in the bed. The AHOLE in the truck was extracted from the stolen truck and ' read his rights' ..... He had recently been released from prison and was high on Meth...We had the helicopter fly around and the race truck was spotted in the parking lot of an apartment close by. It was still on the trailer. nothing was missing . We looked at AHOLE'S cell phone and saw where his buddys had been texting him wanting to know what to do with the truck....Anyway, I hope someone catches who ever stole your buddies car before it gets stripped .
That was my buddy Blake's rig. He got everything back in perfect condition and even got pulled over by the cops on his way home because they did not know it had been successfully recovered. Haha
BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  DILLIGASDAVE September 26th 2013, 3:43 am

Bastard thieves. Evil or Very Mad Mad 

They need their balls shot off first, then the head shot for the kill.
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  racnrick September 26th 2013, 2:51 pm

This just happened a day ago out here, the thief was driving a stolen car, trying to break into another vehicle, had a gun, got in a gun fight with the pickup owner, and lost the fight, and now some are questioning who shot first, and whether or not the Marine/owner is at fault!

Now his buddies are saying the guy was turning his life around for his little boy,,,,,, I guess he was going to do it after this one last auto theft???

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Car-thief-caught-breaking-into-truck-fatally-shot-by-trucks-owner-225020962.html

racnrick

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power September 27th 2013, 12:02 pm

I hope they catch the guy and he gets everything back Evil or Very Mad My HS auto teacher had his trailer and mustang stolen from his house, they caught them driving it around through detroit with open headers and all. He got the car and trailer back, but his photo album of the car was gone and he said that's what he really wanted. Plus the car was like one of (I think) 60 made.

Thief's were going around stealing lawn equipment stuff because it's hard to track them, they had mistaken his trailer for one.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle September 28th 2013, 12:07 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:Just last month, a thief was stealing a 2001 Ford F-350 truck from the driveway of a friends neighbor. His neighbor shot the guy and now he is looked at by the system as the criminal because his LIFE was not in danger; only his truck was being stolen.

This is just NOT right.
Randy, In the concealed carry class I took the instructor went over scenarios like this... Sad that the law wants you to watch them take your truck. But once they show a weapon and point it at you or make a move in your direction with it it's game on and you have to defend yourself. Up to that point though we were told it's a gray area and in everyone's best interest not to delve into it...

Shoot to stop the threat is what he preached. No more, no less

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Stolen Local Racecar form G-force Transmission shop .........Update FOUND !!!!!!! Empty Soft

Post  747JetMech September 28th 2013, 3:48 pm

Our society has become soft on crime. Cops have to handle these thugs with care when grabbing them. I say beat their ass so hard their momma feels it! When one does get the lead bean, we all hear how he was turning his life around, had family that loved him. Going to Sunday school every week. B.S.!!
We all know what it takes to put our cars together. Lots of money, time, dedication.. All of which comes at the expense of our families. And they think were just suppose to stand there and let them take our cars? Get pennies on the dollar from the insurance company?
I bet if you asked most cops in private how they really feel about criminals stealing our sh*t they would say, let them have the lead bean! Save us the trip!

Just My Opinion.
747JetMech
747JetMech

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 September 28th 2013, 3:53 pm

plant a shank in their dead hand, problem solved........
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird September 28th 2013, 8:00 pm

richter69 wrote:plant a shank in their dead hand, problem solved........
Amen
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty September 28th 2013, 9:40 pm

Always a great idea to have a "drop weapon" just in case one needs to make sure they were properly armed and threatening you.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice September 30th 2013, 9:27 pm

Copied from Yellowbullet ........

Just heard that PA state police have the car but I have not confirmed this with Leonard.

I just confirmed this is A FACT. Apparently this is a theft ring and they are going to the tracks and targeting cars and get info off the tow rigs and tracking cars and then taking them. So everybody lock your trailers and rigs with a tongue lock ect. That's Leonard's advice to everyone.

car had minor scratches trailer was recovered intact everything in place. don't know if they have them in custody but apparently they dumped the trailer and loaded the car on a flat bed and apparently some one saw them. I don't know any more then that at this point i believe the police are still working the leads.

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 September 30th 2013, 9:28 pm

good deal......

a side note, I never leave the cars in the trailer, even if its late Ill winch it out into the shop......
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave C. September 30th 2013, 10:19 pm

Any arrests?

Dave C.

Back to top Go down

Stolen Local Racecar form G-force Transmission shop .........Update FOUND !!!!!!! Empty Great News

Post  747JetMech October 1st 2013, 2:42 pm

That's great news...
747JetMech
747JetMech

Back to top Go down

Post  airford1 October 1st 2013, 8:46 pm

richter69 wrote:good deal......

a side note, I never leave the cars in the trailer, even if its late Ill winch it out into the shop......
No need to make it easy for them.
airford1
airford1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next