BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big thanks to Bigblockfox468

+2
Bottlefed
Dave De
6 posters

Go down

Big thanks to Bigblockfox468  Empty Big thanks to Bigblockfox468

Post  Bottlefed September 28th 2013, 5:53 pm

Met Bigblockfox468 today at Lapeer dragway and we threw a fan belt on the first pass, He had a spare that he offered to let us use, Standup guy !!
Nice meeting you and the other guys (forget their names)
Hope to see you again at the track sometime
Thanks again, This world needs more people like yourself  !!!! BTW you have a very nice ride
Bottlefed
Bottlefed

Back to top Go down

Big thanks to Bigblockfox468  Empty Re: Big thanks to Bigblockfox468

Post  Dave De September 28th 2013, 8:42 pm

I was there to along with Quick52. I agree Mike  is quite a guy. It's too bad that track was dry today. Whenever us Ford guys can get out together it's a blast not to mension we dominated even if only a TnT. Get your belt figured out and come to Ubly on the 12th.

For the record Mike is knocking at the 9.7 door and if the track was better he would have it. Blake Cartwright power is doing it.
Dave De
Dave De

Back to top Go down

Post  Bottlefed September 28th 2013, 8:56 pm

Dave De wrote:I was there to along with Quick52. I agree Mike  is quite a guy. It's too bad that track was dry today. Whenever us Ford guys can get out together it's a blast not to mension we dominated even if only a TnT. Get your belt figured out and come to Ubly on the 12th.

For the record Mike is knocking at the 9.7 door and if the track was better he would have it. Blake Cartwright power is doing it.
Nice meeting you, sorry I forgot your name
Ford rules, your car is getting the job done, we were hoping for .70's today also but wasn't happening with the track the way it was, We haven't even got in the carb or suspension yet so we feel it has that .70 in it, Not bad for a home ported Iron head NA junk yard build ...Shocked 
Bottlefed
Bottlefed

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 September 29th 2013, 8:30 am

Dave De wrote:I was there to along with Quick52. I agree Mike  is quite a guy. It's too bad that track was dry today. Whenever us Ford guys can get out together it's a blast not to mension we dominated even if only a TnT. Get your belt figured out and come to Ubly on the 12th.

And once we get the suspension worked out it'll pick up 2/10's easy....
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  quick 52 September 29th 2013, 1:27 pm

Bottlefed wrote:

Ford rules, your car is getting the job done, we were hoping for .70's today also but wasn't happening with the track the way it was, We haven't even got in the carb or suspension yet so we feel it has that .70 in it, Not bad for a home ported Iron head NA junk yard build ...Shocked 
Didn't get to talk with u but it was cool seeing so fords getting it done I had the 52 ford pu and the track did suck but ran a personal best of 10.81 @126

quick 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Bottlefed September 29th 2013, 6:19 pm

quick 52 wrote:
Bottlefed wrote:

Didn't get to talk with u but it was cool seeing so fords getting it done I had the 52 ford pu  and the track did suck but ran a personal best of 10.81 @126
I didnt know that truck was with that group, VERY nice truck, 10.81 is no joke
Bottlefed
Bottlefed

Back to top Go down

Post  GTmustang September 30th 2013, 9:38 am

I'm hoping that I have my car back together and running next spring, It would be really great to get all the Michigan guys from this site together and go to a local track.
Gary

GTmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 September 30th 2013, 9:46 am

Bottlefed wrote:Met Bigblockfox468 today at Lapeer dragway and we threw a fan belt on the first pass, He had a spare that he offered to let us use, Standup guy !!
Thanks again, This world needs more people like yourself  !!!! BTW you have a very nice ride
No problem Scott it was nice to see meet you and your buddy also, thanks for the kind words Wink . For sure you'll have to get to Ubly on the 12th Idea  I agree with Dave we had a good time and flexed some muscle Shocked Yes...Dale's truck is awesome and is no slouch Exclamation 

Were you able to see the last pass when Dave and I lined up with each other? Cool to say the least....had a couple people come by and said it was a goodun Twisted Evil
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 September 30th 2013, 10:24 am

Dave De wrote: I agree Mike  is quite a guy.....
Not sure how to quite take that Suspect lol!
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Bottlefed September 30th 2013, 8:19 pm

bigblockfox468 wrote:
Bottlefed wrote:Met Bigblockfox468 today at Lapeer dragway and we threw a fan belt on the first pass, He had a spare that he offered to let us use, Standup guy !!
No problem Scott it was nice to see meet you and your buddy also, thanks for the kind words Wink . For sure you'll have to get to Ubly on the 12th Idea  I agree with Dave we had a good time and flexed some muscle Shocked Yes...Dale's truck is awesome and is no slouch Exclamation 

Were you able to see the last pass when Dave and I lined up with each other? Cool to say the least....had a couple people come by and said it was a goodun Twisted Evil
I talked to Joe (my brother) he owns the red 66 we had at Lapeer and he plans on going to 12th, that is at Ubly correct ?

And I didnt catch the last pass of you 2 Sad
Bottlefed
Bottlefed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down