BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSFRACER garage sale

+6
tb3523
allredr1
Dave C.
J.Toney
richter69
psfracer
10 posters

Go down

PSFRACER garage sale Empty PSFRACER garage sale

Post  psfracer November 27th 2013, 12:17 am

Ok I will be selling a lot of stuff as I am completely changing my set up.   I am going to make a run in the Hot Street class in NMCA and PSCA (if it survives another season in PSCA).  With all items, if you are interested, I will send you a current picture with my screen name and date in the picture so you know its legit.  For ad purposes I will be using pictures I have already taken during my build.

First up is a TFS Mafia intake with a 4 solenoid, single stage fogger will all the lines and a bottle.  It won't come with the bottle bracket, since the one I have is a billet bracket for two bottles with the bottle heater incorporated into the bracket.  You will also need to get a new purge solenoid.  Jets for 100/150/200/300/400 will be included.  Here is a link to the system:

http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/direct-port-systems/single-stage-gasoline/nitrous-outlet-8-cylinder-4-soleniod-direct-port.html

Here is a picture of it on my car:

PSFRACER garage sale Engine052012g

PSFRACER garage sale Engine052012

To buy this new, the system would be $1,000, installed is another $200, and the Mafia intake is $459 right now at Summit (Lem may have it for less).  I am asking $1100.  If you think I am off on my price PM me an offer.

I have extra bottles, both only 1 1/2 years old, black, with pressure gauge on each one, $125 each.
Billet, dual bottle bracket, with integrated heater, $350.  Here is a link to it:  http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/nitrous-accessories/bottle-heater-accessories/double-billet-heated-nitrous-bottle-bracket-with-rubber-bottle-isolators.html

Here is a picture of it in the car:

PSFRACER garage sale Interior052012a

and

PSFRACER garage sale Nitrous2

T&D rockers with 1 piece stand for the intake, with individual stands for the exhaust that bolt to the single piece stand for the intakes.  Very reliable setup, I loved running them, but the cylinder head I will be going with needs a different set which is the only reason why I am selling these.  $900   They are $1350 new.

PSFRACER garage sale OilEngine1month

http://www.jonkaaseracingengines.com/products/hardcore-parts/rocker-arms/rocker-arms/150-rocker-arms.html

Lastly, anyone need some spare mechanical (solid) roller lifters?  I have 6 good pairs, .874 diameter.  They are Crower severe duty, $40 a pair.  

Shortly I will be adding my P51 heads--however not yet as I want to make sure everything is checked over before putting them up for sale.  They will be bare, with a port job by C.Evans, have flow sheets, but they were able to propel my 3340lb mustang to a 9.16 @ 149mph, motor only, with a nitrous converter and nitrous cam.  Will sell them bare as the springs may be too much for some applications, some may not want titanium retainers or titanium intake valves.
psfracer
psfracer

http://www.psfracer.com

Back to top Go down

PSFRACER garage sale Empty Re: PSFRACER garage sale

Post  psfracer November 27th 2013, 12:33 am

Hmm, pictures I posted aren't working. Don't know why. Oh well PM me for pictures.
psfracer
psfracer

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 27th 2013, 1:13 am

works for me....
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Toney November 27th 2013, 10:16 am

Working, PM sent
J.Toney
J.Toney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave C. November 27th 2013, 10:22 am

Nice Rack.

Dave C.

Back to top Go down

Post  psfracer November 27th 2013, 7:36 pm

Intake and Fogger SOLD.

I will be listing more stuff soon. Shoppers check back on Tuesday.
psfracer
psfracer

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Toney November 27th 2013, 9:49 pm

Did you get my other PM's? Never received a response.....
J.Toney
J.Toney

Back to top Go down

PSFRACER garage sale Empty T&d Rockers

Post  allredr1 November 29th 2013, 6:12 pm

Hi,
I saw your ad about the T&D rockers. Do these fit the Kaase P-51 heads? If so, what is the ratio, how many runs do they have? What is your best price shipped to 74857?
Thanks. Ron A.

allredr1

Back to top Go down

PSFRACER garage sale Empty p51

Post  tb3523 December 1st 2013, 11:52 pm

im interested in your titanium intake valves if u want to sell them

tb3523

Back to top Go down

Post  psfracer December 4th 2013, 1:24 pm

Best price on T&Ds is $900.  Ratio is 1.75. Already have several people interested in them.  Technically already sold but person was to send me a tracking number for a money order--haven't heard anything from him in 6 days so they will be up for sale again by Friday if I don't hear anything.

P51 heads:

First, I am selling bare.  They are being resurfaced and inspected, but two exhaust valves didn't make it.  Both came out of the guide by hand, but they were slightly bent--you couldn't tell by looking at them, but when inspected they were off--and you could see a slight wobble when we put them in a lathe just to see.

The heads themselves have been ported by Charlie Evans, and had 2.300 titanium intake valves, Nextex double springs (316 seat, 1,036 open, 2.100 height, coil bind at 1.130).  Exhaust valves stock size.

Heads bare will be $2000 or best offer.  These are $845 each, bare, new.  So you are getting a full port job with flow sheets from Charlie Evans for $300.  These heads were good enough to take a 3340lb car, on motor only, to a 9.16 @ 149 mph with a nitrous cam and nitrous converter.

I am off to work now--based on the multiple PMs I am sure I will have plenty when I get back.  I am just going to be honest and let you know right now, its not about who PMs me first, its about who can pay me what I want for these first.  No first PM its yours but I will pay 2 weeks from now, it doesn't work that way with me.  I know thats harsh but at least I am being up front about it now.  So think about that when you PM me an offer for $1500, there might be a couple people after you that PM me an offer of $1800.  Guess which one I am going to sell to?

The valves, springs, and retainers will be sold seperately, and I will list them when they check out.  I should know on both the springs and titanium intake valves by this afternoon.
psfracer
psfracer

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Toney December 4th 2013, 3:26 pm

So, is it safe to assume the guides or seats will need attention?
J.Toney
J.Toney

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans December 4th 2013, 6:03 pm

Joe,

Those heads are very good pieces. I think they picked him up something like 2 tenths or more after I ported them. I am making an educated guess here, but I suspect the guides are okay, and with a couple of new valves and a freshen up valve job you will be good to go. I'll be glad to do whatever is necessary in order for them to be ready next season.

Uncle Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  psfracer December 4th 2013, 6:11 pm

J.Toney wrote:So, is it safe to assume the guides or seats will need attention?
They are looking at that for me now (inspecting guides, etc). I will know either later today or tomorrow. One thing I will promise is I don't sell junk, so if anything wrong is found I will certainly post up and inform buyer(s). That is the whole reason why I am pulling them apart now, vs just selling them complete, as-is. I don't do that to people.
psfracer
psfracer

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Toney December 5th 2013, 7:33 pm

PM sent
J.Toney
J.Toney

Back to top Go down

Post  soupbean December 7th 2013, 1:38 am

Out of curiosity, what will be your new build? Beautiful car BTW Cool 
soupbean
soupbean

Back to top Go down

Post  psfracer December 10th 2013, 2:10 am

T&D rocker arms SOLD.

P51s will be back on Friday. I will take detailed pictures and post up for sale when I get them. I needed to put $250 in them to get them right.
psfracer
psfracer

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 December 13th 2013, 11:35 pm

Did you fig out what cause the engine to fail?
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 December 13th 2013, 11:42 pm

how much for bottle brackets,if they are for sale?
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  psfracer December 14th 2013, 12:03 am

All the nitrous stuff sold.

Rod bearing #7. Crank trashed but heads ok--no damage except for 2 slightly bent exhaust valves. Picking up heads on Monday now. Had them resurfaced, the two valves replaced, and a valve job so they will be ready to go complete. Pistons held together, block cleaned up ok from 4.500 to a new bore of 4.600.
psfracer
psfracer

Back to top Go down

Post  sg86coupe January 17th 2014, 10:25 pm

Are you going to sell your p-51's?

sg86coupe

Back to top Go down

Post  psfracer January 17th 2014, 10:48 pm

sorry P51s already sold. I should have updated the thread.
psfracer
psfracer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down