BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you think google earth is wild check this out

4 posters

Go down

If you think google earth is wild check this out Empty If you think google earth is wild check this out

Post  nuclearcobra November 1st 2009, 10:37 pm

my wife showed me its www.bing.com/maps you can drag it all over its like being in a airplane but real low to the ground 25 yards i just typed in all the diffrent drag strips i been too and the ones i want to go to and checked out the whole place the stands the return road everything its not just pics like google earth is you hold the mouse on the arrows and it drives around for miles and miles everywhere. kind of scary its like a viedo gps or something.

Last edited by nuclearcobra on November 1st 2009, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

If you think google earth is wild check this out Empty Re: If you think google earth is wild check this out

Post  bruno November 1st 2009, 10:42 pm

i couldnt get the link to work

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

If you think google earth is wild check this out Empty Re: If you think google earth is wild check this out

Post  windsor November 1st 2009, 10:47 pm

i think he meant www.bing.com/maps
windsor
windsor

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra November 1st 2009, 10:51 pm

yea your right www.bing.com/maps then put your search in up top and hit birdseye view in 2d the (3d sucks for some reason) then drag the arrows if it turns black like you ran out of area just click it also the little map on the right top corner can be dragged too but its easy to get lost. I just drove around my whole town this is nutz another thing to glue me too the computer Very Happy
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno November 1st 2009, 11:06 pm

pretty cool

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T November 1st 2009, 11:16 pm

i have known about this for sometime its cool to snoop around on the people around you.the pictures of my area are about 2 years old i keep checking in to see when they up date the maps.
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra November 1st 2009, 11:34 pm

It is kool im looking at the place were going this week me and my buddy billy aka action jackson are going to brooklyn,ny to pickup a complete upr front k member setup with a arms, manuel rack,steering shaft,struts ,coil overs,bump steer,cc plates and v8 brakes with long studs and spindles. And lookin at Brooklyn on the bing map thing it looks like a giant place to get lost in easy i guess i didnt have a clue how big brooklyn was.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum