BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tires store cost +$1.00 15% off service big savings opertunity for BBF friends. Click the link to help me win a contest

4 posters

Go down

Tires store cost +$1.00  15% off service big savings opertunity for BBF friends.  Click the link to help me win a contest Empty Tires store cost +$1.00 15% off service big savings opertunity for BBF friends. Click the link to help me win a contest

Post  kim December 11th 2013, 10:21 pm

https://www.upaywhatwepay2014.com/clcdf

Go to the link, print yourself s certificate, visit your local Firestone Complete Auto Care, and you can have tires store cost + $1.00 or a service coupon for 15% off any services....

Limited time in January to take advantage of the savings.  Did something like this last year, except then everyone had to give me their E mail, and I had to load it for a certificate.  This year, build your own if you like.  Savings at Firestone Complete Auto Care, Hibbdon tires, Wheel works, and Tires Plus...  pretty much covers the country.

Even if you don't want tires or service, a link click is akin to a vote.

Last edited by kim on December 24th 2013, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

kim

Back to top Go down

Tires store cost +$1.00  15% off service big savings opertunity for BBF friends.  Click the link to help me win a contest Empty Re: Tires store cost +$1.00 15% off service big savings opertunity for BBF friends. Click the link to help me win a contest

Post  Curt December 12th 2013, 9:16 am

Sweet! Merry Christmas.  santa 
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Tires store cost +$1.00  15% off service big savings opertunity for BBF friends.  Click the link to help me win a contest Empty Re: Tires store cost +$1.00 15% off service big savings opertunity for BBF friends. Click the link to help me win a contest

Post  bbf-falcon December 12th 2013, 12:28 pm

X2

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  kim December 12th 2013, 1:43 pm

USe it, heck, post it on your social pages and let your friends use it. The link lets you print your coupon.

kim

Back to top Go down

Post  kim December 22nd 2013, 8:41 am

Offur good all through Jan, if your thinking of tires... upgrades or replacements....

kim

Back to top Go down

Post  kim December 24th 2013, 6:33 pm

Christmas presents, New years gifts....... heck just a vote to help me win a small prize.... click the link.

kim

Back to top Go down

Post  kim January 9th 2014, 5:01 pm

Sliding off the page, incase someone hasn't seen it. Good through the 20th of the month.

kim

Back to top Go down

Post  lghting94 January 20th 2014, 9:33 am

Thank you for offering this. I signed up and printed the coupon, but after visiting the local tires plus I won't be using it. The price they gave me(with coupon)was higher than other local places without a discount. Also they were a little rude when I gave them the coupon didn't want to honor it. It would've saved me $200 over their regular price.
lghting94
lghting94

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum