BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This one's for you coach...........

3 posters

Go down

This one's for you coach........... Empty This one's for you coach...........

Post  ThndrChkn December 15th 2013, 8:17 pm

This is a video from Beaverhead County High School, in Dillon, Montana. Dillon is the same town where my son plays college ball for UM Western. Anyhow, their football coach was diagnosed with cancer, and these kids, and the whole town for that matter, really came together for their coach... Not only that, but they kept their promise to the coach, that they'd win State for him, and they did so by going undefeated ALL season...

My son showed me this video, and I was blown away!! I'm sure this isn't the only town in the country where this stuff happens, but it's truly awesome when people come together like this...

CANCER SUCKS ladies and gentlemen!! Our prayers go out to the "coach" and his family...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C9J49w0sgQ
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

This one's for you coach........... Empty Re: This one's for you coach...........

Post  Darrin Gorham December 15th 2013, 9:04 pm

That is a must see!

Darrin Gorham

Back to top Go down

This one's for you coach........... Empty Re: This one's for you coach...........

Post  Dave C. December 16th 2013, 12:14 am

A perfect example of why one should enjoy whats left of liife.... Our expiration date is getting closer every day...

Dave C.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down