BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

+33
richter69
windsor
Albert Clark
bigblok2000ranger
56Tbird
70FB
chuck
Mike R
605FOX
D's557BBF
Larry T
IDT-572
cool40
TravisRice
Diggindeeper
stangr8cr
DanH
psfracer
dr's wife racing
Curt
res0rli9
dfree383
AZFairlane
Barney
NOS42
KY JELLY
maverick532
bbf-falcon
69bluehotrod
dirt_worker
schmitty
bruno
QtrWarrior
37 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

Post  stangr8cr February 2nd 2014, 3:48 pm

Why you gotta drag my ass into this Bruno?? That damn picture is 18 years old this year...... Shit I'm getting old!! I might have to take a trip down south and see your ass!!!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

Post  dfree383 February 2nd 2014, 3:51 pm

Barney wrote:Wards good people.

X2 and you ain't a bad fucktard yourself.... Laughing 
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  stangr8cr February 2nd 2014, 3:52 pm

And I wasn't no damn guido either, probably had a damn hubcap buckle on my belt!! And you don't have to tell my wife SHE'S lucky.................. I tell her all the time Razz 

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Diggindeeper February 2nd 2014, 4:25 pm

Something worth looking at in this thread

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 8 <a href=OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 8 Image-7" />
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice February 2nd 2014, 4:53 pm

BrunosBullet.com ??

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 February 2nd 2014, 5:05 pm

TravisRice wrote:BrunosBullet.com ??
maybe, its the only exciting topic on here currently
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing February 2nd 2014, 5:07 pm

The new car is showing some progess. Changed springs/shocks on all 4 corners. Made a few rus last weekend that showed promise. I'll fill you in.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 February 2nd 2014, 5:09 pm

Diggindeeper wrote:Something worth looking at in this thread

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 8 <a href=OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 8 Image-7" />
best post so far! For those who don't know. ...if you step in that it just gets on you and smells bad.lot like this thread.lol
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 5:15 pm

Every time the Cry town guys get called out, it seems like there must be an inordinate amount of whining so that they are given an immediate advantage. I take on all comers in the lanes I race on. I race against guys with way more cowbell, and have given up almost 2000# and I don't care. I've won and lost against them all, and I don't throw a fit or have to have lame excuses about how the race went down.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 2nd 2014, 5:28 pm

schmitty wrote:Every time the Cry town guys get called out, it seems like there must be an inordinate amount of whining  so that they are given an immediate advantage.  I take on all comers in the lanes I race on. I race against guys with way more cowbell, and have given up almost 2000# and I don't care.  I've won and lost against them all, and I don't throw a fit or have to have lame excuses about how the race went down.

That's your own fault. Grudge racing is all about doing what needs to be done to win. You're telling me you would race for say, 3500$ knowing the guy next to you is lighter by 2000 lbs? Pissing up a rope...
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 February 2nd 2014, 5:40 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
schmitty wrote:Every time the Cry town guys get called out, it seems like there must be an inordinate amount of whining  so that they are given an immediate advantage.  I take on all comers in the lanes I race on. I race against guys with way more cowbell, and have given up almost 2000# and I don't care.  I've won and lost against them all, and I don't throw a fit or have to have lame excuses about how the race went down.

That's your own fault. Grudge racing is all about doing what needs to be done to win. You're telling me you would race for say, 3500$ knowing the guy next to you is lighter by 2000 lbs? Pissing up a rope...
no shit....wtf.....he's the man! After all he's a moderator too....lmfao
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 5:44 pm

NOS42 wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:

Say what you want, but at the end of the day I'm honest and not a thief by technicalities or semantics.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 2nd 2014, 5:47 pm

schmitty wrote:
NOS42 wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:

Say what you want, but at the end of the day I'm honest and not a thief by technicalities or semantics.

Honesty is for accountants and nuns. Grudge racing is more of a Politian's game.

I can HONESTLY say that in a grudge race, I will rape that ass without any TECHNICALITIES, lol. Dumbass
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 5:53 pm

I will say that a politician is the last thing I want to be compared to. I kind of doubt there will ever be any way of us lining up, because you are now an admitted liar, cheat, and thief.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 February 2nd 2014, 5:53 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:

pussy
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 2nd 2014, 6:02 pm

I see no need to bring tire size into it, A good prepped track it wont matter much. as long as they sit in a equally weighted doorcar I say game on.

richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 2nd 2014, 6:03 pm

What are you talking about shitty? Ive never not raced anyone. No I wouldnt entertain a race with a vehicle half my weight. Thats notba technicality. Its good sense. Ive never heard of you winning or losing anything. As far as I know you just like playing in thevmud. Ive never made any excuses for losing a race. Thats the beauty of it. You either win or lose ive done plenty of both. At the day either way its on me.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 February 2nd 2014, 6:03 pm

Now comparing politicians to grudge racers......this thread has taken a ridiculous turn of stupidity
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing February 2nd 2014, 6:14 pm

Sometimes you have to be willing to lose in order to win at grudge racing.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 February 2nd 2014, 6:27 pm

Barney wrote:What are you talking about shitty? Ive never not raced anyone. No I wouldnt entertain a race with a vehicle half my weight. Thats notba technicality. Its good sense. Ive never heard of you winning or losing anything. As far as I know you just like playing in thevmud. Ive never made any excuses for losing a race. Thats the beauty of it. You either win or lose ive done plenty of both. At the day either way its on me.

Ok...... You still have amnesia (or excuses) about loosing first round? Crying or Very sad Laughing 
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 6:28 pm

Barney wrote:What are you talking about shitty? Ive never not raced anyone. No I wouldnt entertain a race with a vehicle half my weight. Thats notba technicality. Its good sense. Ive never heard of you winning or losing anything. As far as I know you just like playing in thevmud. Ive never made any excuses for losing a race. Thats the beauty of it. You either win or lose ive done plenty of both. At the day either way its on me.

Really, petty grade school name calling?
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 February 2nd 2014, 6:28 pm

NOS42 wrote:Now comparing politicians to grudge racers......this thread has taken a ridiculous turn of stupidity
you know I have to agree with you on that.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 2nd 2014, 6:37 pm

dfree383 wrote:

Ok...... You still have amnesia (or excuses) about loosing first round? Crying or Very sad Laughing 
Oh no I lost, but when that banana was puking all over I made the most of it. I cant bracket race. Never have been worth a damb at it.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 2nd 2014, 6:46 pm

schmitty wrote:

Autocorrect. Even my phone knows who I'm talking to.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 6:55 pm

Barney wrote:
schmitty wrote:

Autocorrect. Even my phone knows who I'm talking to.
Don't blame the phone, just man up and admit you did it. I am not the one whose ass is all tore up. I've taken every lame post you have made without having a single feeling hurt. Wish you the best with that too someday cupcake.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum