BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This will p*ss you off!

+8
supervel45
cool40
TravisRice
Mike R
bbf-falcon
richter69
70FB
747JetMech
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This will p*ss you off!  - Page 2 Empty Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  Curt February 19th 2014, 12:27 pm

There are hundreds of people that read this forum that never post anything. The best leaders never waited for the right place to motivate the crowds. Our country has never been this close to collapse. The very last thing anyone that cares should do, is to silence those with a passion to protect what we have, or had. Right now, my BBF is the very least of my concerns. However, informing friends and family that something needs to be done is. We are all campaigners, either for the good or evil. You can chose the one you want, I choose to protect my freedom and liberty.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt February 19th 2014, 12:30 pm

P.S. I don't have any friends that want to destroy this Great Country. My political views are not Republican or Democratic. They are Constitutional American. If you don't agree with them, we were never friends anyway.

God Bless America.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 February 20th 2014, 1:59 am

Curt wrote:There are hundreds of people that read this forum that never post anything. The best leaders never waited for the right place to motivate the crowds. Our country has never been this close to collapse. The very last thing anyone that cares should do, is to silence those with a passion to protect what we have, or had. Right now, my BBF is the very least of my concerns. However, informing friends and family that something needs to be done is. We are all campaigners, either for the good or evil. You can chose the one you want, I choose to protect my freedom and liberty.
                                                                                                                                       Very well put. I am in your age bracket, and have kept up with the changes very closely, and talk to people much older than myself, and ask them about things from the past, if they are open to discussion, and listen very closely to what they say, while they are still alive. I also do the same with younger people than myself. It is very hard for alot of people 10-20 years yunger to phathom the changes if they where not there in person and have a very good memory. After running service work for 30 plus years and coming in face to face contact, with thousands of people, and in time's with long maintainance contracts the same people repeatly, to where they are somewhat at ease, I was in a very unique situation, somewhat. After September 11 we had you know who at some of our plants, and saw first hand what was coming down. No CT here, was there in person. Now in the internet age, a push of a button, will almost erase history. Information is a very good thing to have, while it is still availabe. This is nothing new and the main thing that has changed is the advancement of technology, over the age's. Our Vietnam era 429-460's compared to the latest Ford Twin Cammers, pales in comparison, to technologial advances we have in other area's that we even know about. Nano Tech, is the next big jump, amoung others, and may make the Atomic Age look like childs play, shortly. Mankind is at the verge of playing GOD, and he, or thinks he is, again, and it will be interesting, what the furture holds for us all. We are heading to a new Horizon, in History, and it may become a Pandorea's Box, if we are not careful. I do not know the furture, nor would I attempt to predict it. Knowing about some of the things that man can possiabley control, and where it may eventially lead, is a good thing, so that we can try to all deal with it somehow to ALL OF OUR Betterment. It is our Civic Duty as AMERICANS I feel, also.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum