BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB: rear sump oil pan, headers, motor mounts, intake, etc...

+4
IcallhimGeorge
thunderguns71
res0rli9
MBBFord
8 posters

Go down

WTB: rear sump oil pan, headers, motor mounts, intake, etc... Empty WTB: rear sump oil pan, headers, motor mounts, intake, etc...

Post  MBBFord November 5th 2009, 12:06 pm

Buying a 460 from a 2wd 79 F150 to put in by 4x4 79 Bronco, and I need a rear sump oil pan for cheap (so stock works).
I also need a pickup and (high volume) oil pump (which I could buy new, but figured I'd ask).

A set of chassis exit headers would also be great (used is fine, L&L, maddog, 1 7/8" 2" primarys, doesn't matter).

Need motor mounts (again, could buy new, but if someone is trying to get rid of some...) shoot me a price.

Aluminum Intake? Edlebock Performer (for a mild build).

Basically anything to swap a 460 into my Bronco.

Price and location?

Thanks,
-Matt

Last edited by MBBFord on November 24th 2009, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

MBBFord

Back to top Go down

WTB: rear sump oil pan, headers, motor mounts, intake, etc... Empty Re: WTB: rear sump oil pan, headers, motor mounts, intake, etc...

Post  res0rli9 November 5th 2009, 7:01 pm

I thank some of that is/was for sale on the other 460 site.

ndmus88gang over there has the pan almost new for $90. with pick up and bolt.

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

WTB: rear sump oil pan, headers, motor mounts, intake, etc... Empty Re: WTB: rear sump oil pan, headers, motor mounts, intake, etc...

Post  thunderguns71 November 5th 2009, 7:16 pm

I have a stock rear sump pan in nice shape with the stock pickup and dipstick/tube. Was asking $50 plus shipping from NC. Can get pics this weekend if you want.

Sean

thunderguns71

Back to top Go down

Post  IcallhimGeorge November 5th 2009, 8:07 pm

no one here wants to sell sh!t to you noob!

WTB: rear sump oil pan, headers, motor mounts, intake, etc... Thefingeriu3WTB: rear sump oil pan, headers, motor mounts, intake, etc... Thefingeriu3WTB: rear sump oil pan, headers, motor mounts, intake, etc... Thefingeriu3
IcallhimGeorge
IcallhimGeorge
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  MBBFord November 5th 2009, 8:32 pm

I thought about calling you, but you sold all your stuff to paul.

What you got to donate? It's a good cause. All proceeds go to the deaf/cripple/retarded childrens orphanage next to my house.

Really though, I could use what ever I could get.

MBBFord

Back to top Go down

Post  IcallhimGeorge November 5th 2009, 8:43 pm

MBBFord wrote:I thought about calling you, but you sold all your stuff to paul.

some, not all!
IcallhimGeorge
IcallhimGeorge
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  aftershock November 12th 2009, 9:42 pm

I have a set of L&L headers for a 79 bronco. fender well exit. $300 plus shipping. Located in south carolina.

aftershock

Back to top Go down

Post  MBBFord November 12th 2009, 11:02 pm

Chassis exit?
Used, new?

Do you have the collectors and bolts, what?

What is a ball park figure on shipping to 70808?

MBBFord

Back to top Go down

Post  aftershock November 13th 2009, 4:45 pm

They are used I ran them for a year. They are fenderwell exit headers with 1-3/4 primary tubes and 3 inch collectors. Shipping would be around $35

aftershock

Back to top Go down

WTB: rear sump oil pan, headers, motor mounts, intake, etc... Empty Headers

Post  575ciBronco November 19th 2009, 12:55 am

I have a set of used l&l chassis exit headers for sale $250.00 plus the ride.

Derrick
575ciBronco
575ciBronco

Back to top Go down

Post  MBBFord November 24th 2009, 12:57 pm

575ciBronco wrote:I have a set of used l&l chassis exit headers for sale $250.00 plus the ride.

Derrick

Still interested in these headers, a picture would be great, thanks.

Also still looking for a cheap Aluminum intake for a mild build (Edlebrock peformer or similar).

MBBFord

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_P November 28th 2009, 11:00 am

I've got a rear sump pan, pickup, pump, and dipstick out of a 1986 F250 2wd.

$50.00 plus shipping from 76208.

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_P December 7th 2009, 4:28 pm

PM and pics sent.....

Very Happy

Also, I have the engine mounts from that same engine if they'll help you out.... 1986 F250 2wd.

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  jones December 7th 2009, 4:32 pm

I have a Edelbrock Performer (not a RPM) intake manifold that came off my 79 budget build we might can do some swapping with.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down