BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yea baby more parts for the Action Jackson build :)

4 posters

Go down

Yea baby more parts for the Action Jackson build :) Empty Yea baby more parts for the Action Jackson build :)

Post  nuclearcobra November 5th 2009, 7:57 pm

we just got back from Brooklyn,NY man that was a big town this is what we picked up for $1100 hardly any miles on it like new Yea baby more parts for the Action Jackson build :) Th_IMG_0391 and tomorrow were going to pick up headers their hooker supercomps #6224 & motor mounts for 225 in state i love deals:)

Last edited by nuclearcobra on November 5th 2009, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Yea baby more parts for the Action Jackson build :) Empty Re: Yea baby more parts for the Action Jackson build :)

Post  Nevs November 5th 2009, 7:59 pm

Cool deal, Brooklyn is a little big... Laughing
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Yea baby more parts for the Action Jackson build :) Empty Re: Yea baby more parts for the Action Jackson build :)

Post  nuclearcobra November 8th 2009, 7:56 am

Well we got the headers and mounts there in great shape and while we were there he had some more parts we bought svo roller rockers with nuts for $50,trans blanket for 20,for me i bought a hvh super sucker for 50 and a big box of an fittings for 30 a lot of the fittings are 38 each anyway the best deal i thought was a brandnew in the box never been put on a motor a custom aed hi output mod 950 carb ported by aed to flow 1020 for $300 the paperwork said it was $689 we were like kids in a candy store. The guys at the track keep telling my buddy Billy (aka Action jackson) that he's never gonna get his 91 hatch to run hi 10's without spending at least 20 grand well i laughed at them i guess they think i got some hi dollar mustang to be runnin 10.50's and 60's its about mellow as you can get. Its a 472 with 68 429 ported heads 219-173 valves, unmatched victor,comp 292 flat hyd cam 244@.050 560 lift, 950 carb and a tci 11' breakaway converter that i cant footbrake over 1500 with 28x10 hoosiers and 390 gears. Man i cant wait to prove them wrong most of them are chebbie and dodge boys. Were copying my car for the most part its completely gutted and weighs 2500 without driver his will have 373's a lunati cam 31605 a portmatched victor and a 35 to 4k stall and his carb flows more than mine so i think low 10's are possible i dont see why not mine would run low 10's if i put my 4k converter in.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra November 8th 2009, 8:33 am

Yea baby more parts for the Action Jackson build :) Th_IMG_0402 Yea baby more parts for the Action Jackson build :) Th_IMG_0404 Yea baby more parts for the Action Jackson build :) Th_IMG_0405
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  514Fox87 November 8th 2009, 8:35 pm

Heck who are the guys talking trash Bryon. You saw my time slips from MIR and that is a crate motor! You shouldn't have any trouble getting in the mid to low ten's with your buddies car and I can see 9's for you with the stall and new cam.
514Fox87
514Fox87

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv November 9th 2009, 12:26 pm

wish i could find some deals like that Cool , if you want your money back on that carb just shoot me a pm, lmfao, lol!
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down