BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need Help Identifying my dads big block engines. He passed away

+2
powerstrokeace
jc122078
6 posters

Go down

I need Help Identifying my dads big block engines. He passed away Empty I need Help Identifying my dads big block engines. He passed away

Post  jc122078 May 6th 2014, 9:43 pm

My Dad left me a lot of stuff. The engine is a 429 with 68 on back. The block says Dove-A with a 5. It has DOOR-E on heads. It says "CJ" in the lifter valley. It is a 4 bolt main.

jc122078

Back to top Go down

I need Help Identifying my dads big block engines. He passed away Empty Re: I need Help Identifying my dads big block engines. He passed away

Post  powerstrokeace May 6th 2014, 11:32 pm

Well t sounds like a 429 cobra jet. It it could also be a super cobra jet as well. If I'm correct they have a standard 4 barrel carb and I think solid lifter cam?

Ace
powerstrokeace
powerstrokeace

Back to top Go down

I need Help Identifying my dads big block engines. He passed away Empty Re: I need Help Identifying my dads big block engines. He passed away

Post  DanH May 7th 2014, 8:19 pm

jc122078 wrote:My Dad left me a lot of stuff. The engine is a 429 with 68 on back. The block says Dove-A with a 5. It has DOOR-E on heads. It says "CJ" in the lifter valley. It is a 4 bolt main.

your question is real bull shit.
you knew what that was 2 tears ago. thats when you tried to sell it and said what it was

i'm not wrong. you listed it for sale,was deleted for low post count 2 years ago.
Then post you had a DOVE block and SCJ heads in a members thread who wanted to buy a DOVE block

Last edited by DanH on May 8th 2014, 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  jc122078 May 8th 2014, 2:09 am

No Dan your wrong. I bet you didn't even read the discription. " Engines" . I have many 429 engines. Since nobody knew what they came out of I am asking again. This is just ford motor stuff not CSI.......

jc122078

Back to top Go down

Post  Calypso May 8th 2014, 4:10 am

Based on the info given you have CJ heads and four bolt block. Whether you have full CJ or SCJ engine depends on what the other parts and their product numbers are. Detailed pictures of accessories with their detail info would help you get more info.

Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH May 8th 2014, 6:35 am

jc122078 wrote:No Dan your wrong.  I bet you didn't even read the discription. " Engines" . I have many 429 engines. Since nobody knew what they came out of I am asking again. This is just ford motor stuff not CSI.......

i,m not wrong, your father passed away 2 year's or more. located in Va.

you did post that engine for sale here , got deleted for not having the required post count.

btw, no rules against CSI. good try on getting around the rules

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea May 8th 2014, 8:13 am

Select/Unselect multi-quote
Reply with quote Re: WTB: Dove-A block or A-460
Post jc122078 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:59 am

I got dove-A Block for sale was dads, Cobra jet heads, 5 speed toploader for sale, in the for sale columb

jc122078

View user profile Send private message
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  windsor May 8th 2014, 7:30 pm

I need Help Identifying my dads big block engines. He passed away F8a
windsor
windsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down