BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bowling Green Hot Rod Reunion Question

3 posters

Go down

Bowling Green Hot Rod Reunion Question Empty Bowling Green Hot Rod Reunion Question

Post  512Fairlane June 7th 2014, 11:12 pm

We are bringing 5 cars to the Hot Rod Reunion this weekend in Bowling Green and I have a question. We are running in Modiified and the bracket classes. Do they have time trials for these classes on Thursday? They say "Hot Heads Eliminator qualifying and Exhibition runs". Is that just the Funny cars and Top Fuel? We are coming from Missouri on Thursday. Last year we didn't get down there until late Thursday night and it seemed like we had plenty of time on Friday and Saturday. We are going to get there early afternoon on Thursday this year but I want to make sure we don't need to get there on Wednesday.
512Fairlane
512Fairlane

Back to top Go down

Bowling Green Hot Rod Reunion Question Empty Re: Bowling Green Hot Rod Reunion Question

Post  512Fairlane June 7th 2014, 11:47 pm

OK I'm an idiot.  I just looked at my log book from last year.  We did go on Wed. not Thursday.  Our hotel in Bowling Green is full for Wed night so it looks like we will be staying in Owensboro Wed. night!  It sucks to get old and have a crappy memory.
512Fairlane
512Fairlane

Back to top Go down

Bowling Green Hot Rod Reunion Question Empty Re: Bowling Green Hot Rod Reunion Question

Post  bbf-falcon June 8th 2014, 2:04 am

It sucks to get old and have a crappy memory

Whats the HRR? Shocked Laughing 

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf June 8th 2014, 12:26 pm

512Fairlane wrote:OK I'm an idiot.  I just looked at my log book from last year.  We did go on Wed. not Thursday.  Our hotel in Bowling Green is full for Wed night so it looks like we will be staying in Owensboro Wed. night!  It sucks to get old and have a crappy memory.

BG has very nice facilities. You could go Wed and stay in the trailer the first night. Then hotel it after that.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum