BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 inch mad dog fenderwell headers to much for mild 466?

2 posters

Go down

2 inch mad dog fenderwell headers to much for mild 466? Empty 2 inch mad dog fenderwell headers to much for mild 466?

Post  77ford June 23rd 2014, 7:37 pm

I have a mild 466 and can get a set of the 2 inch  mad dogs for a great price cheaper than the smaller ones. , i am wondering if there gonna hurt power to much and should go with the 1 7/8? Its just s street truck play toy and i do plan to build a bigger motor in the future when its time for a rebuild, maybe there still to big if i go bigger motor?

Was going to just get them and then be able to use if i build a bigger motor, but if they are gonna kill my power i will get the smaller ones. Not a drag truck or daily driver and the price is hard to beat.

rebuilt dove heads no port work, rv cam i was told don't know for sure bought it this way. Bigger cam is in the future.
thanks.

77ford

Back to top Go down

2 inch mad dog fenderwell headers to much for mild 466? Empty Re: 2 inch mad dog fenderwell headers to much for mild 466?

Post  schmitty June 23rd 2014, 8:18 pm

If they're cheap I'd do it, they won't hurt power that much.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down