BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO LARRY T !!

+3
bigblockfox468
70FB
whitefield
7 posters

Go down

I WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO LARRY T !! Empty I WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO LARRY T !!

Post  whitefield July 13th 2014, 11:10 am

I would like to give a big shout out to Larry T for his support on the Ford Mania Race.

Larry and his boys are stand up guys and traveled 4 hrs to the race. Larry also took home some money and a trophy for his efforts. I hope you guys had a safe trip back home.
 Thanks Larry for your support and hope you guys had a good time.[img]I WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO LARRY T !! Imagejpg1-7[/img]
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

I WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO LARRY T !! Empty Re: I WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO LARRY T !!

Post  70FB July 13th 2014, 11:21 am

Cool deal!! cheers 
70FB
70FB
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

I WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO LARRY T !! Empty Re: I WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO LARRY T !!

Post  bigblockfox468 July 13th 2014, 2:20 pm

Good deal.....that makes 3 BBF's that I'm aware of that had some success this past weekend  Twisted Evil
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY July 13th 2014, 3:26 pm

What was quick time in the run what ya brung race? Congrats Larry !
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave C. July 13th 2014, 3:51 pm

Wat to go!

Dave C.

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T July 13th 2014, 6:46 pm

man,we had a blast and that's no joke!my best run was a 5.60 and was on the binders early.final run was were it got interesting she heads for the fence I let out and lit the candles again I only needed about 550ft for a 5.90@about 100 Shocked I was not use to seeing the run time at the lights I am use to seeing them after the run is over that threw me off. 

now on the way home was another thing about 100 miles out.trailer axel burnt up we pulled in lowes parking lot and camped for a while.we had to put the front drum and everything on the rear axel then shim it up with a 4"piece of wood we had.then we bottomed out the front axel up to the frame and put on a ratchet strap to hold it in place.man what an ordeal it was after 8am when we got home sunday morning.
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  wild pony July 13th 2014, 7:17 pm

Larry T wrote:man,we had a blast and that's no joke!my best run was a 5.60 and was on the binders early.final run was were it got interesting she heads for the fence I let out and lit the candles again I only needed about 550ft for a 5.90@about 100 Shocked I was not use to seeing the run time at the lights I am use to seeing them after the run is over that threw me off. 

now on the way home was another thing  about 100 miles out.trailer axel burnt up we pulled in lowes parking lot and camped for a while.we had to put the front drum and everything on the rear axel then shim it up with a 4"piece of wood we had.then we bottomed out the front axel up to the frame and put on a ratchet strap to hold it in place.man what an ordeal it was after 8am when we got home sunday morning.

I really appreciate you all making the long trip down!! everyone loved your car , sorry about your travels back home im glad you made it safe! car ran killer times!! ill try to upload video of it . here are some pictures of the event

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ford-Mania-Car-show-Drag-race/735838753134186
wild pony
wild pony

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield July 13th 2014, 9:46 pm

Larry glad you guys made it home ok !

Plans and more sponsors are in the making for next year.
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T July 13th 2014, 10:36 pm

when I seen this picture of the parking area across from the track I was like hummm scratch I remember looking down that way just before 8 or so and it was packed.we met people coming in as we were leveing,I think they were waiting for the temps to go down.

I WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO LARRY T !! 10389282_767782706606457_8462029053322680337_n
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield July 13th 2014, 11:08 pm

Yeah I was getting worried about it ! As the night went a long there was a steady stream of people coming in.
Gary was impressed ! For the first one he said it was a good turn out.
He let a few come in and test and tune at the end . Heat always keeps a lot of people from participation or coming out to spectate .
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

I WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO LARRY T !! Empty Dan Hobbs here is a link to the race

Post  whitefield July 15th 2014, 8:00 am

Bump it up for some pics of the Ford Mania race
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T July 15th 2014, 2:48 pm

man i herd a lot of gear grinding in the stick shift class those boys are hard on those trannys Laughing 
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum