BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delete Delete

3 posters

Go down

Delete   Delete Empty Delete Delete

Post  Kevin93 November 13th 2009, 2:15 pm

Delete

Last edited by Kevin93 on September 26th 2011, 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Delete)

Kevin93

Back to top Go down

Delete   Delete Empty Re: Delete Delete

Post  c.evans November 13th 2009, 2:31 pm

Guys, I will absolutely vouch for the car! Kevin has the "best of the best" in parts in this thing, way more than what he's asking. Kevin and Leon, (his driver) are among the top heavy hitters in the country in the various Outlaw Street Car associations, and have won championships with this car. It's beautiful!

Charlie Evans

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin93 November 13th 2009, 2:47 pm

Thanks Charlie. I appreciate the kind words. I hate to sell it, but we have been very slow at work all this year, & I had a water pipe break in my home approx. 6 weeks or so ago & it did thousands of dollars in damage & the insurance company is not going to pay for everything plus my wife wants to remodel everything while the house is gutted. We have not lived in the house for over a month. Hope everything is going well for you, Charlie. Have a nice weekend!!!!!

Kevin93

Back to top Go down

Post  jmayabb November 13th 2009, 3:35 pm

A+++ for Kevin and this car. This is one of the nicest cars in the country and is a steal. It would take twice the asking price to build this car.

Delete   Delete 3771657296_4d5201c102_o

Delete   Delete _DSC0830
jmayabb
jmayabb

http://www.joesraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin93 November 13th 2009, 4:00 pm

Thanks Joe, I appreciate it very much!!!!! I feel the same about you & your dad. You guys are A++++++ in my book. Like I said I hate to sell but with the economy the way it is, plus the damage to my house & I have a kid who thinks he wants to go to college, I need to do what I think is best for my family. Plus unless they do something to get a handle on the turbos in our class I believe they are going to hard to handle next year. Anyway Joe take care & if I do not talk to you I wish your & your family a Happy & safe Thanksgiving!!!!!!

Kevin93

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin93 December 19th 2009, 1:39 pm

ttt

Kevin93

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin93 February 1st 2010, 8:54 am

Off the market. Thanks!!!!!

Kevin93

Back to top Go down