BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IHRA WRECK

+16
jones
bbf-falcon
res0rli9
Mike R
supervel45
FalconEh
dfree383
Moodyblues
powerstrokeace
514F-1
maverick
Coupe Devil
Frank Merkl
61coon
IDT-572
butterbean
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IHRA WRECK - Page 2 Empty Re: IHRA WRECK

Post  Cale Aronson November 25th 2015, 1:25 pm

I am slowly getting better. I fractured my c5, had to get surgery and have a cage from c4-c6. At first I could only move my arms, hands are still trying to come back. I can now walk with crutches or a walker. I bruised the spinal cord, but never totally lost feeling. I have another year plus of healing. I am actually very lucky.

As far as the crash, it made a move when I shifted to 5th, it hit a bump, unloaded the shocks, got air under it, and away I went. Car is actually not badly hurt!

Cale Aronson
Cale Aronson

http://www.gofastquick.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jones November 25th 2015, 1:38 pm

Cale Aronson wrote:I am slowly getting better. I fractured my c5, had to get surgery and have a cage from c4-c6. At first I could only move my arms, hands are still trying to come back. I can now walk with crutches or a walker. I bruised the spinal cord, but never totally lost feeling. I have another year plus of healing. I am actually very lucky.

As far as the crash, it made a move when I shifted to 5th, it hit a bump, unloaded the shocks, got air under it, and away I went. Car is actually not badly hurt!

It's good to hear from you again! I know your pain, I was hit by a truck 2 years ago and it broke my L4-L5. Was flat on my back for 5 weeks until I found a surgeon willing to risk operating on me. People don't realize how it mentally messes with you beside all the pain! It's real good to hear from you again and no matter what keep working those week muscles! Mine wasted away and I seriously think my brain forgot how to operate it again!

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt November 25th 2015, 2:10 pm

Cale Aronson wrote:I am slowly getting better. I fractured my c5, had to get surgery and have a cage from c4-c6. At first I could only move my arms, hands are still trying to come back. I can now walk with crutches or a walker. I bruised the spinal cord, but never totally lost feeling. I have another year plus of healing. I am actually very lucky.

Hang in there and get well soon.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 November 25th 2015, 2:50 pm

Good to see you're getting better.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 25th 2015, 10:24 pm

Thanks for the update
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing November 26th 2015, 9:55 am

Cale it is good to hear from you. Glad you are improving. I have a fusin at c 5 c 6. Lots of other issues from t 1 to. C 3. I'm trying to avoid a multile level surgery like you had. People who have not delt with spinal cord don't understand the level of pain it inflect's. Good luck with rehab and god's speed to your recovery.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike R November 26th 2015, 3:27 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:Cale it is good to hear from you. Glad you are improving. I have a fusin at c 5  c 6. Lots of other issues from t 1 to. C 3.  I'm trying to avoid a multile level surgery like you had.  People who have not delt with spinal cord don't understand the level of pain it inflect's. Good luck with rehab and god's speed to your recovery.

X2 take it easy and best of luck to you

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2