BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truck build thread? Mid 80s blue & white BBF Nitrous full cage etc...

2 posters

Go down

Truck build thread? Mid 80s blue & white BBF Nitrous full cage etc... Empty Truck build thread? Mid 80s blue & white BBF Nitrous full cage etc...

Post  D. Sea April 29th 2015, 4:19 pm

There was a truck build in the past that I'd like to review.  It was a mid 80's truck that was totally overhauled with cage and suspension travel like what one would see in off road racing i.e. Baja.   Power was a BBF of course and I believe it had nitrous.  

Do you guys remember this build thread?  I searched but it's hiding from me  Razz

Last edited by D. Sea on February 16th 2016, 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Truck build thread? Mid 80s blue & white BBF Nitrous full cage etc... Empty Re: Truck build thread? Mid 80s blue & white BBF Nitrous full cage etc...

Post  69F100 April 29th 2015, 6:22 pm

Try new sand drag truck in the truck section I am on my phone and don't know how to paste with my phone. It is close to the bottom of the page
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Truck build thread? Mid 80s blue & white BBF Nitrous full cage etc... Empty Re: Truck build thread? Mid 80s blue & white BBF Nitrous full cage etc...

Post  D. Sea April 30th 2015, 8:15 am

Nice sand truck but that's not it. This was like a street truck but setup for offroad. Wasn't built for any specific class, just a nice "Toy" I believe it was blue and white.

I'm thinking about doing something similar with one of dad's old pulling trucks. It's a '66 4x4 stepside.

D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea February 16th 2016, 9:30 am

bump
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down