BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another "Drag Week" style event - Iowa-Illinois-Wisconsin

Go down

Another "Drag Week" style event - Iowa-Illinois-Wisconsin  Empty Another "Drag Week" style event - Iowa-Illinois-Wisconsin

Post  BigBlockRanger July 1st 2015, 12:32 pm

I have no affiliation with this, but these type of event are gaining popularity as of late.

http://www.one-guys-garage.com/2015-drag-weekend.php

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1407834

Save the date - Sept 25th-27th will be One Guys Garage Drag Weekend.

We will leave Friday afternoon with racing at Cedar Falls Motorsports Park from 6:30-9:30. Saturday racing will be held at Byron Dragway in Byron, IL. Sunday racing will be at Rock Falls Raceway in Eau Claire, WI for part of their Muscle Car Race.

Total mileage for the route is 735 miles, calculated from my house in Lakeville, MN. You are welcome to leave trucks and trailers at my place and caravan down. ...

Two classes will be run: Naturally Aspirated and Power Adder. Two rules: No street type treaded tires on the racing surfaces. Street tires are fine for the drive. (drag radials, slicks, etc. only). No support vehicles or trailering of race vehicles at any time.

Entries will need to be responsible for making sure their race vehicle is up to the safety standards of each race track. I have raced at all three tracks so if you have questions on tech inspection please pm me. CFMP and Byron are IHRA and Rock Falls is NHRA.

There will be a $50 non-refundable entry fee that will be a 100% payout to the winner and runner up of each class. Paypal is oneguysgarage@hotmail.com. There will be a car count limit but that has not been finalized yet.

Who wants to have some fun!!??!
BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Back to top Go down