BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need JW Wheel immediately - Help locate

5 posters

Go down

Need JW Wheel immediately - Help locate Empty Need JW Wheel immediately - Help locate

Post  Coupe Devil July 10th 2015, 8:31 pm

I need part number LPT-93001-x Immediately. I have had it on order with Summit for over a month. JW was supposed to manufacture and ship 2 weeks ago. Manufacturing still has not started. Trans is here. Engine will be here Tuesday night.
Coupe Devil
Coupe Devil

https://www.facebook.com/NCSpeedlab

Back to top Go down

Need JW Wheel immediately - Help locate Empty Re: Need JW Wheel immediately - Help locate

Post  Larry Williams July 10th 2015, 10:03 pm

call phillip Oakley
he uses tci
Larry Williams
Larry Williams

Back to top Go down

Need JW Wheel immediately - Help locate Empty Re: Need JW Wheel immediately - Help locate

Post  Coupe Devil July 10th 2015, 10:14 pm

He answer the phone on Saturday? IF he's not racing somewhere?
Coupe Devil
Coupe Devil

Back to top Go down

Post  whatbumper July 10th 2015, 11:17 pm

Monday I can price you one from another source that we have but I hate to tell you unless it is magically on someones shelf you aren't getting it from JW any time soon.

whatbumper

Back to top Go down

Post  Coupe Devil July 10th 2015, 11:28 pm

Thanks. I'm hoping someone somewhere has one on the shelf. I found one place on Ebay that advertised it in stock so I emailed them to confirm but who knows how long it will take to hear back from them.
Coupe Devil
Coupe Devil

Back to top Go down

Post  butterbean July 11th 2015, 7:19 am

Coupe, I used a TCI on my T-400 swap
butterbean
butterbean

Back to top Go down

Post  Coupe Devil July 11th 2015, 8:30 am

TCI is fine with me. My biggest issue is I ordered it over a month ago. I KNEW then it had not been manufactured yet but was to be manufactured starting the 22nd of last month. With a ship date before 7/1/15. As of yesterday JW has not even began manufacturing these.. That's what I don't like.

Butter bean, do you have the part number? I only found ONE on Summit last night from TCI and it was for an internal balance setup. I am using an external balance setup currently.
Coupe Devil
Coupe Devil

Back to top Go down

Post  butterbean July 11th 2015, 9:52 am

mine is internal too, I'm on my way to Alabama (gmsmkr's) shop to finish the car and I will get you the measurements you need for the drive shaft and cross member,
butterbean
butterbean

Back to top Go down

Post  Coupe Devil July 11th 2015, 1:52 pm

That will be awesome. I spoke with AJE yesterday. Their Th400 cross member accepts the trans as long as the motor isn't set back any. Which from what I remember working with a big block car 10 years ago .... it wasn't So im going to order the TH400 cross member from them. I DO need t hat Driveshaft measurement though if you get a chance.

Thanks for the help fellas.
Coupe Devil
Coupe Devil

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Williams July 11th 2015, 9:02 pm

I have a tci and a jw but I am in Canada
Larry Williams
Larry Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 11th 2015, 9:46 pm

nevermind
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down