BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting twist on street outlaws

+15
the Coug
FalconEh
res0rli9
rmcomprandy
richter69
Mike R
70FB
crittersf1
dr's wife racing
gmsmkr
J.Toney
maverick
68formalGT
nitrous.f
dfree383
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Interesting twist on street outlaws  - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting twist on street outlaws

Post  racnrick August 22nd 2015, 8:19 pm

the Coug wrote:All I can say is F*%K all of yall Two guys on here stole my parts and yall Kiss Their A$$e$, So what it wasn't a half a mill but it was my Parts and my Money....

Damn it, Jon! That where that Shitty taste in my mouth came from. From now on if you want me to continue to kiss your ass, I'm going to have to request you wash it or at least wipe it off before I do so. LOL

racnrick

Back to top Go down

Interesting twist on street outlaws  - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting twist on street outlaws

Post  bruno August 22nd 2015, 8:24 pm

richter69 wrote:hardly

Its funny, when he was was here picking the stuff up I told him the collectors and theother parts were still on the car, his answer was "thats ok".   Then some time goes by and he will pop up out of knowhere on the internet and start complaining about it.... Its as if he would rather have the ability to bitch about it than have the stuff back.

Coug, let me know if you want me to send the remainder of the stuff back or wait on you to ship me the parts you have so i can reassemble it back to the condition I recieved it, either way I need to resolve this so you can find something else to go and complain about..... Balls in your court again likeit has been for some time.

did he just say Deezzzz NUTS !!!!!

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 August 22nd 2015, 9:11 pm

He confuses ass kissing with respect, both of which he would know nothing about.

The other "party" I think I know the story on that one also, it will play about the same tune.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 August 22nd 2015, 9:20 pm

bruno wrote:
richter69 wrote:hardly

Its funny, when he was was here picking the stuff up I told him the collectors and theother parts were still on the car, his answer was "thats ok".   Then some time goes by and he will pop up out of knowhere on the internet and start complaining about it.... Its as if he would rather have the ability to bitch about it than have the stuff back.

Coug, let me know if you want me to send the remainder of the stuff back or wait on you to ship me the parts you have so i can reassemble it back to the condition I recieved it, either way I need to resolve this so you can find something else to go and complain about..... Balls in your court again likeit has been for some time.

did he just say Deezzzz NUTS !!!!!

He said "Balls"......
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 August 23rd 2015, 12:26 am

Jon I am more than likely the other one Randy is speaking of and you know the story on that and I will leave at that for now.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2