BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto meter Gauges

2 posters

Go down

Auto meter Gauges  Empty Auto meter Gauges

Post  t-bird racer October 21st 2015, 11:25 am

Last month my 11 year old Ford Motorsport Tach died.  Last week I packed it up and shipped it to them for repairs.  I was notified by them a few days later that they checked it  out and the parts for it are no longer available.  I was then shocked to learn that they were going replace it for 75.00 plus shipping.  I was floored!!!  I was again pleased two days later when the new Tach arrived and they replaced it with another Ford Racing Tach!!!!!

I called up the sales staff and spoke to the tech that helped me and stated how pleased I was with their customer service and that I would continue to buy there products.

Yesterday the big brown truck arrived at my door and I received another package from Auto Meter with a T-shirt and a baseball Cap!
t-bird racer
t-bird racer

Back to top Go down

Auto meter Gauges  Empty Re: Auto meter Gauges

Post  69F100 October 22nd 2015, 10:54 am

When I bought my auto meter tach  it was used and set on 4 cylinder and I could not change it to 8 cylinder called them they talked me through the setup and still would not change. The tech give me a RGA number to send it back for them to check it they fixed it and sent it back and did not charge me a dime all I had in getting it fixed was shipping it to them.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down