BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

+27
Lem Evans
whatbumper
68formalGT
jasonf
BigBlockRanger
D. Sea
Mike R
jeffgfg
747JetMech
jones
Carl
blown86hallet
Moodyblues
85bigblockfox
72mav
605FOX
6jeff6
maverick
Copperhead
plowboy34
dr's wife racing
gmsmkr
cool40
richter69
dfree383
yellowhorse7
supervel45
31 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Big Chief and Chucky Wreck - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  85bigblockfox November 17th 2015, 9:21 am

Im hearing this is the last season for them. Don't know how true that is. But Kye Kelly got his own show and is supposed to air in January.
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing November 17th 2015, 9:56 am

Trust me the bat did a number on the guy. He won't be bothering anyone any more. Just pointing out these guys you are talking about were racing. My friend was at his own home. There are still problems for him three yrs later. He had no real choice in my openion. I don't agree with the legal system. Just saying sometimes it is better to back away.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 November 17th 2015, 10:24 am

dr's wife racing wrote:Trust me the bat did a number on the guy.  He won't be bothering anyone any more. Just pointing out these guys you are talking about were racing.  My friend was at his own home.  There are still problems for him three yrs later. He had no real choice in my openion. I don't agree with the legal system.  Just saying sometimes it is better to back away.

He needs a better Lawyer.... and should have pressed charges and sued the other guy.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  6jeff6 November 17th 2015, 10:41 am

Nowadays you are only as good as your lawyer .... Facts or common sense are admissible this day an age. I really hope this guy goes after them
6jeff6
6jeff6

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues November 18th 2015, 12:02 pm

Sounds like Chuck needs a good ass whippin.   If he keeps on he will run up on the wrong m-fer one day. Ive watched him on the show and cant stand his ass.

Besides, it you gotta put a cheby in the stang, your messed up already!!! Twisted Evil
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blown86hallet November 19th 2015, 10:59 am

street racing,,,, aint got shit...

Big Chief and Chucky Wreck - Page 2 Rear_zpslxb2tdzn

Last edited by blown86hallet on November 19th 2015, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 November 19th 2015, 12:00 pm

what where we talking about?
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Carl November 19th 2015, 7:29 pm

Moodyblues wrote:Sounds like Chuck needs a good ass whippin.   If he keeps on he will run up on the wrong m-fer one day.  Ive watched him on the show and cant stand his ass.  

I don't know about you guys, but where I come from, guys like that just seem to go missing, never to be seen or heard from again.

silent

Carl

Back to top Go down

Post  jones November 20th 2015, 12:33 am

Carl wrote:
Moodyblues wrote:Sounds like Chuck needs a good ass whippin.   If he keeps on he will run up on the wrong m-fer one day.  Ive watched him on the show and cant stand his ass.    

I don't know about you guys, but where I come from, guys like that just seem to go missing, never to be seen or heard from again.

silent

Thats funny, the same thing has been known to happen down here!

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  jones November 20th 2015, 12:43 am

I watched one of those new shows the other night and it seems like they are starting to realize that they ain't all they thought they was. It's like what a local street racer said. I don't know where they find these people they are calling the fastest street racers at, cause they have never been seen street racing around here!

Now Kye Kelley has been known as a grudge racer but thats more like what the tv show is. Around here a "street racer races a street car" has to be able to drive around a couple of hours until a good spot is found. you can drive on slicks if you want but it's going to get expensive.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Copperhead December 8th 2015, 10:43 am

richter69 wrote:Im talking about what Chuck did a month ago at the cashdays race, him and that pussy Shane puttin a beat down (on camera) on my buddy Richard. Chuck sucker punched him from the side..... Chief and all the other SO crew just sat around and watched. James who drives The Reaper was the only one to bust it up.

Richard had his jaw broke from the hit he never saw comin and lost 6 teeth in the process.
He was gonna file charges but the Discovery Channel waver you sign bs was put into play.

Well,......

Looks like this little ordeal got aired out on TV last night,....

IMO,.....
Even though Dave was being a Dick,.....and running his mouth,......your buddy Richard, throwing HOT coffee on a crowd of people because he couldn't handle the smack talk,... was uncalled for.

Throw Shit,....Get Hit.

I'll bet he think twice before doing that again.
Copperhead
Copperhead

Back to top Go down

Post  gmsmkr December 8th 2015, 11:24 am

Copperhead wrote:
richter69 wrote:Im talking about what Chuck did a month ago at the cashdays race, him and that pussy Shane puttin a beat down (on camera) on my buddy Richard. Chuck sucker punched him from the side..... Chief and all the other SO crew just sat around and watched. James who drives The Reaper was the only one to bust it up.

Richard had his jaw broke from the hit he never saw comin and lost 6 teeth in the process.
He was gonna file charges but the Discovery Channel waver you sign bs was put into play.

Well,......

IMO,.....
Even though Dave was being a Dick,.....and running his mouth,......your buddy Richard, throwing HOT coffee on a crowd of people because he couldn't handle the smack talk,... was uncalled for.

Throw Shit,....Get Hit.

Chuck spits on people and into crowds and wants to fight people in wheel chairs but I guess it's ok for him to do that shit Rolling Eyes
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Post  Copperhead December 8th 2015, 11:30 am

gmsmkr wrote:
Copperhead wrote:

Well,......

IMO,.....

Throw Shit,....Get Hit.

Chuck spits on people and into crowds and wants to fight people in wheel chairs but I guess it's ok for him to do that shit Rolling Eyes

I never said anything about being "OK" with the spitting incident.  
IMO,..... Chuck needed HIS ass beat for that.
Copperhead
Copperhead

Back to top Go down

Post  gmsmkr December 8th 2015, 11:47 am

But for some reason they act like chuck did a big thing for Dave.... what Richard should have done was went and grabbed ol Dave's ass up and beat him senseless then started on chuck
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing December 8th 2015, 1:43 pm

The sucker punch was uncalled for and piss poor. I would be pissed if someone threw hot coffee on me. If Dave is crippled like they said what was he doing in the car?But I agree with Copperhead . Your friend changed things from a personal and legal stand point. He struck first. They are dick heads for the most part. It still is not street racing. No unpreped surface takes rubber like that. They must drive junk as well all of them said their cars were held together with duck tape after max of 5 pass's come on.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Big Chief and Chucky Wreck - Page 2 Empty Adam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  747JetMech December 8th 2015, 4:03 pm

blown86hallet wrote:street racing,,,, aint got shit...

Big Chief and Chucky Wreck - Page 2 Rear_zpslxb2tdzn

Always knows how to get us to digress....

747JetMech
747JetMech

Back to top Go down

Post  85bigblockfox December 8th 2015, 4:31 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:The sucker punch was uncalled for and piss poor.  I would be pissed if someone threw hot coffee on me.  If Dave is crippled like they said what was he doing in the car?But I agree with Copperhead . Your friend changed things from a personal and legal stand point. He struck first.  They are dick heads for the most part. It still is not street racing. No unpreped surface takes rubber like that. They must drive junk as well all of them said their cars were held together with duck tape after  max of 5 pass's  come on.

Its as street racing as it gets from a legal standpoint. They are racing on a shut down public road. You have to remember its T.V. We raced with them before the show and its like it is on the show. Pour your stuff in front of the tire, do your burnout and line up and let them hang.
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  85bigblockfox December 8th 2015, 4:32 pm

I heard Jon asked Dave to drive his car and Dave said it wasn't fast enough......
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  jeffgfg December 8th 2015, 4:48 pm

I see Mike Murrillo (spelling) wrecked his mustang too.

jeffgfg

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 December 8th 2015, 4:49 pm

I wouldnt let him drive my lawnmower .... U less I wanted the pistons burnt out of it and it wadded up in a ditch.....

Ill say this, when I talked to Richard he said he threw his coffee down.... Which was a lie. I still cant stand Dave or Chuck, or that fag w the dummy.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 December 8th 2015, 4:57 pm

Richard told me may times if they brought him on the show all it would befor is to make an ass out of him, which they did. I dont understand why he did it really... And throwing coffee wasnt such a good idea. Id say Dave will get his but he already has so......

also liked the part where dave wouldnt draw a number and they are like hes tryin to throw kyes game off etc..... He aint that sly, I know a dude that stuck him in a shitty lane and did a double burnout on is ass, cut a killer light and "drug that ass" .... It goes both ways
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike R December 8th 2015, 8:43 pm

Drama, drama, drama, and now there's another one just for Kye Kelly cheers cheers cheers

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea December 9th 2015, 9:23 am

Kye won a LOT of cash off the street outlaws this past year. Wonder if Uncle Sam is asking for his cut?

Some good racing but what's up with all the backfires? Cold and everyone running lean? Several very nice rides about burnt to the ground...
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  jeffgfg December 10th 2015, 2:38 pm

Saw were Chief has a new car already, looks like a Firebird named the "Crowmod" Supposed to be at PRI in the Weld Wheels booth. Anybody hear about it??

jeffgfg

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBlockRanger December 10th 2015, 5:57 pm

Big Chief and Chucky Wreck - Page 2 Fonzie-famous-film-sharks__iphone_640
BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down