BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member In Tennessee

3 posters

Go down

New Member In Tennessee Empty New Member In Tennessee

Post  Stormy November 18th 2015, 7:46 pm

Hello BBF Guys! I Tractor and Truck Pull, and am very much interested in the past history of Blown alcohol and Nitro efforts of Ford Engines. Also any new Billet Heads or Blocks for BBF coming? I have two Billet Miner Motors for my wifes Pull Truck and it kills me to not have a Ford with a 14-71 on it! Let me know were to look and who to talk to and about past Team efforts with Blown applications! Thanks Guys.

Stormy

Back to top Go down

New Member In Tennessee Empty Re: New Member In Tennessee

Post  dfree383 November 18th 2015, 9:30 pm

Welcome!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy November 18th 2015, 9:53 pm

Stormy wrote:Hello BBF Guys! I Tractor and Truck Pull, and am very much interested in the past history of Blown alcohol and Nitro efforts of Ford Engines. Also any new Billet Heads or Blocks for BBF coming? I have two Billet Miner Motors for my wifes Pull Truck and it kills me to not have a Ford with a 14-71 on it! Let me know were to look and who to talk to and about past Team efforts with Blown applications! Thanks Guys.

Welcome ... maybe give Dave Bamber a call for what you are looking to accomplish.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down