BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craig Sullivan new car

+2
FalconEh
jones
6 posters

Go down

Craig Sullivan new car Empty Craig Sullivan new car

Post  jones December 29th 2015, 10:45 pm

I love the wrap! I want to see this car run!

jones

Back to top Go down

Craig Sullivan new car Empty Re: Craig Sullivan new car

Post  FalconEh December 29th 2015, 11:03 pm

Cool Look I like Cool
FalconEh
FalconEh

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice December 30th 2015, 1:29 pm

At 0.54 in...... sure looked like Hobbs. LOL

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick December 30th 2015, 5:26 pm

TravisRice wrote:At  0.54 in...... sure looked like Hobbs. LOL

I think Dan just loaned his mullet to that guy. Suspect
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 30th 2015, 6:31 pm

http://selvedgeyard.com/2011/11/17/1965-the-year-richard-petty-the-king-of-nascar-turned-drag-racer/ WoW That barnyard find paint reminded me of "OutLawed" that is buried behind Petty's barn. I know it was not a tribute to that tragic vehicle or sad incident in Petty's short stint in drag racing. I think they did a great job on the Pro Mod though.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice December 31st 2015, 9:19 am

07:56:51
supervel45 wrote:http://selvedgeyard.com/2011/11/17/1965-the-year-richard-petty-the-king-of-nascar-turned-drag-racer/                                                                  WoW That barnyard find paint reminded me of "OutLawed" that is buried behind Petty's barn. I know it was not a tribute to that tragic vehicle or sad incident in Petty's short stint in drag racing. I think they did a great job on the Pro Mod though.

Back in early 2009 I took a car down to Roy Hills Auction for a friend of mine to run across the auction block. I spent the later part of week with Hill, his employees and his family. The highlight of my trip was when Roy and a young neighborhood kid (can't remember his name probably 10 or 11 at the time) asked me if I wanted to ride along to pick up another car for the auction. It was not but a few minutes into the trip I found out that we were headed to the petty farm and shop to pickup a Pro-mod Plymouth that Roy had aquired from one of his student.Seems Roy Hill got his start at the Petty shop where he was a helper in their racing program. A youngster at the time himself, he would salvage the worn out or busted up chrysler hemi parts for his own racing projects. I asked him about the Outlawed car on that trip. He was very surprised that being the age I was had any knowledge of that car. He told the exact story about the car being buried behind the shop but also said that this did indeed end Petty's drag racing career after the fatal accident. I am wondering if the 43 JR. car could have been the earlier version of the Outlawed car ? I know the article says that the Outlawed car was buried to never be saw again and the 43 JR car succeeded it........... but the article also says Petty said he would never drag race again? I remember how Roy said it took a heavy toll on the Petty family. Thanks for the link to the article.

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 31st 2015, 8:46 pm

I am not real superstitious but, I would not want to drive this car or Goliath II, it's seems like tempting fate a little too much. I even had second thought's about posting the link as some things are just better left forgotten.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird January 3rd 2016, 11:57 pm

that dude ain't near as pretty as me!! I was there though Very Happy king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird January 4th 2016, 12:12 am

Craig Sullivan new car <a href=Craig Sullivan new car Screenshot_2016-01-03-21-43-51_zpsvzgwnxiz" />
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jones January 4th 2016, 10:07 am

That car is a lot smaller than I imagined. I guess that is how they are so light these days. Is that a 7/8 size?

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down